[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lied about how we met...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>Be 21 at the time, meet girl online.
>Tell parents we met at a school club and she moved.
>Years pass I'm now 26 she's 25. We are still very much talking
>Skype, text, calls, visits etc.
>We both agree it's kinda pathetic that we met on an anime website... So we go with the old "oh we met in class before they moved" story...

We are now looking to get married soon... How do we handle this anons? We both feel bad about our brief lies but we both agreed it was for the better.
>>
The fact that you're focusing so heavily on your meeting story, as opposed to any other potential issues here, tells me you have a fucking screw loose.
>>
matey r u seriously about to marry a girl youve been in an LDR with for almost 5 years? have you guys met in person? your parents would be right to think ur insane.
>>
>>17348568
We've met in person many times. About 4 times per year actually.
>>17348565
Eh, most likely...
>>
Who the fuck cares. The fact that you guys are ashamed of the way you met is awful. If it lead to a relationship where you decided to spend the rest of your lives together, you should own that shit.

It's not shame you should feel for meeting in an online anime forum/website, it should be a sense of wonder that you were able to connect and bond with each other DESPITE being distant and remote.
>>
Maybe move in together before filling out paperwork?
>>
>>17348573
4 times a year is not enough at all.

>>17348931
Why? So they can spend another five years together, with him becoming too comfortable and not wanting marriage anymore, and her becoming resentful from that?
>>
>>17348573
>About 4 times per year
Let me get this straight: you actually think that 4 times a year over 5 years, 20 times in total, is often enough to know whether you should marry this girl?
>>
File: 1458886558705.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
1458886558705.png
1 MB, 852x854
>>17348573
> 4 times per year
>>
>>17348560
Fucking move yourself, then think about marriage
>>
Advice aside congrats anon! Have a happy story for us fella
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.