[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I accidentally hit on a friend with bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Pepe.jpg (46 KB, 580x473) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
46 KB, 580x473
I never even dream of going after girls that are already in relationship, but this time I messed up and hit on a friend who's been in what seems to be a fulfilling relationship for quite a while.

I have no idea why I didn't do my share of research. All I had to do was ask. She's an awesome person, someone who's fun to hang out and be friends with. Now I ruined everything and I feel like she won't want to hang out with me anymore even in groups.

I don't even know what to do. I didn't do much. I asked her to hang out with me and I messaged her enthusiastically for a couple of days before I found out she has a bf. Now she knows I was going after her and she's deliberately acting cold.

I even thought of messaging her, saying that it was all a misunderstanding, but that sounds dumber than what I did until now.

Fuck. Is there even anything I can do.
>>
>>17348543
i would definitely just tell her you didn't realise she had a bf and apologise
>>
>>17348553
Are you a guy or a girl
>>
>>17348553
idk about this, this is risky, how bad was it? Like, I think maybe apologize for acting "weird" but honestly there's not much you can do, other than just wait it out. You should maybe apologize in some aspect, that way your relationship with her isn't fucked, apologize if you made it weird or something and then you don't want it to be like that, idk man, good luck anon
>>
>>17348543
Tell her you didn't realize she had a BF, and to not be so damn cold about it.

Literally the only logical explanation is to be up front about it, don't dwell on it, just do it and you'll feel better afterwards.
>>
>>17348555
girl
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.