[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl I was seeing just tried to kill herself because I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 1080x1920
This girl I was seeing just tried to kill herself because I'll never love her the way she wants.

No question. I just don't have anyone else to tell.
>>
Get out ASAP
You should not deal with that bullshit.
>>
>>17348305
You're probably right
>>
>>17348305
How to do this and deal with the guilt
>>
>>17348289
>snorlax candy for your mom
delete this
>>
>>17348289
tell her to gtfo of the path so she doesn't die from getting stepped on.

SNOR LAX SNOORRRRR.
>>
>>17348411
You're living your life for you, not for her. Her issues are her own. You can end the relationship in a kind and compassionate way, but someone who thinks that attempting suicide is a valid way to deal with not being loved the way they want is not emotionally stable enough to be in a relationship. If you stick around, you're sending the message that you're OK with her being suicidal over something as pedantic as that.
>>
>>17348289
The girl wants unconditional love, but you don't want to give it.
Nine times out of ten its the other way around.
Assuming she's not a land whale/has a shit personality trait, i'd say try to fix it.
Otherwise try to fix it anyways so you don't live with the guilt of her killing herself over you, assuming you aren't a sociopath/dont give a shit
>>
Kill her first
>>
>>17348289
Ha! She's crazy.
>>
>>17348628
So I have to stay with her no matter what?
>>
>>17349023
Do you live in Washington?
>>
>>17348289
mail her a box of your poop
upon receiving it, she will instantly become not crazy and all will be well
>>
>>17348289
She is crazy and attention whoring, get outta there. Many girls "try" to commit suicide, but few succeed. That's not because they are too stupid, but they don't want to kick the bucket, they just want sympathy and attention. Behaviour like this is toxic and unacceptable in a relationship.
>>
File: 1432273213596.jpg (57 KB, 342x594) Image search: [Google]
1432273213596.jpg
57 KB, 342x594
>>17349157
No, no, it's the other way around. And this is precisely about OP not wanting to eat her poop.

>>17348289
She wants unconditional love from you and she'll go this far to get it. Which is kind of a RUN THE FUCK AWAY sort of deal. NOw, is what you're getting in return worth dealing with this bullshit? No, OP, no it fucking isn't because she'll pull this emotinal blackmail BS every time she wants something.
If, IF you can work it out so she knows this is not OK and that she can just talk to you about these things, then it MIGHT be worth a shot.
If not, RUN THE FUCK AWAY.
In fact, RUN THE FUCK AWAY now because I have no faith in your or her ability to sort this out.
>>
>>17348411

There is nothing to be guilty about. Suicidal tendencies over not having a particular person in your life isn't your fault in any capacity. She has issues she needs to work out that are far beyond anything this 'relationship' embodies.

Keeping a person like this in your life will only invite needless drama and instability. She has problems she needs to work out on her own. Think of it this way, let's take a drug addict. This person has a problem, they are addicted to drugs. This person LOVES drugs, but if this person wants to get over being an addict, they cannot while keeping any form of relationship with drugs.

Same thing here. Again, this girl needs to work out some shit on her own, she will not be able to do that if you keep any type of friendship with her.
>>
>>17348289

Some people are like that man. You didn't cause it. It was her own obsession with you that caused it. Don't blame yourself man. She didn't love you she loved herself through you. Which in my opinion is the worst kind of abuse.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.