[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl on tinder >she messaged me first and seemed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: endmylife.png (137 KB, 526x436) Image search: [Google]
endmylife.png
137 KB, 526x436
>meet girl on tinder
>she messaged me first and seemed really into me
>haven't messaged her in a week
>tried sending her message last week, thought she ignored it
>found out it didn't go through at all yesterday, 5 days after I sent it

Is it too late? I was going somewhere with this girl, she told me I was attractive etc. and we were supposed to go on a date but I haven't messaged her in about 9 days. I sent her a text on the 2nd and that was the last time she replied to me, but then she went silent and I messaged her again asking if our date was still on but it turns out it didn't even get sent in the first place. She was busy and out of town last time I messaged her, but she's been back for a few days and no doubt has been using her phone. Should I just say hey, ask her what she's been up to, then ask her out again or is it over and too much time has passed?
>>
why don't you just fucking message her and find out

it's a fucking text man
if she responds, great. enjoy. explain your situation, say you were busy with work or something. do what you said, ask her about her week, set up a plan
if she doesn't, she's not interested anymore, move the fuck on its just some tinder bitch. go talk to another one.
>>
Tell her that your app is messing up, so I'd be cool to get her on <other app of preference>
You meant to ask her out last weekend, but the message failed to sent.

You know, the truth.
>>
Just send her a message
>Sup. I thought I sent you a message a few days ago but apparently my phone sucks at being a phone.

wow, amazing.
>>
>>17348317
I have her phone # and jewbook already (she gave them to me btw without me asking if that matters).
I could do that but I just fear it'll be too awkward because it's been a long time and I sent the last text. Maybe she's not interested anymore?
Should I make small talk with her or just try to set up a date again?
>>17348312
I like this girl a lot for whatever reason. I actually legitimately like her as a person and want more than a lame tinder hookup. I'm an awkward 18 year old virgin sperg who overthinks everything he does including something as trivial as this.
>>17348319
Not bad.
Should I bring up the planned date from last week or nah?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.