[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Child Neglect/abuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
My little cousins are in a home in which their mother is said to be on drugs again. The house is trashed, She has stabbed the freezer with a knife to where it does not work, while tweaked out. She has hit the kids, and hit her mother for her trying to say something to her. I feel bad for my cousins but i do not know what i can do as I am only a young adult. Anyone that can give me advice on what i should do is most appreciated.
>>
Time to call child protection, bro.
>>
>>17348136
Children's services, absolutely. Every day that you don't call you are condoning that environment.
>>
I think it depends on if their mother seems like she wants to change and if there is anyone else in the household. An intervention/rehab may be a good idea if their is someone who can watch the kids while their mom gets better. If she doesnt want to change or this has happened many times over than you should call child services. Ive just dealt with child services before from crazy people who are just trying to hurt my family and I always look at it like a last resort but it definitely should be your first choice if thats all that will help the kids.
>>
>>17348136
I was abused my whole life and nobody helped. Now im a 23 year old white homeless bum. My goal in life is to just not hurt anybody else. I want to adopt abused kids and show them love but im a homeless bum who will never have money to do it.

Cps did nothing, They literally do nothing. If you call them you have to say its a code red and highly think the children are dead just for them to start a serious case.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.