[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I mad bro.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: volatile-java-example.jpg (39 KB, 290x314) Image search: [Google]
volatile-java-example.jpg
39 KB, 290x314
Hey /adv/enturers. I need a little advice.
I never was one to rock the boat much, but lately that's changed quite a bit.
I've always been passive about most aspects of my life.
HOWEVER, that's changed a lot lately.
I've held down a job for three years, and returned to school about a year ago.
I've got a fair bit on my plate, but certainly no more than a lot of people.
I've become (over the last six months or so) less and less passive. I get mad a lot easier than I used to.
I get pissed over people's bullshit a lot easier than I used to.
I've also come to be pretty hateful (not openly, of course) to customers at work, more so than I used to.
I never was much of an extrovert, but I'm getting more and more inclined to hide from people lately.
I'm turning into a hateful asshole, and I'm a little worried.
> Tl;DR
>OP can't tell if he just grew a set.
OR
>OP is turning into a raging asshole
Any advice/opinions would be appreciated.
Thanks!
>>
>>17347856
Leave one or the other, you obviously are doing too much and getting more stressed out.
>>
>>17347856
Welcome to growing older. You realize more and more how fucked this world is and it slowly makes you more and more bitter. It's an insidious process and most everyone succumbs to it. Welcome to adulthood.
>>
>>17347899
I don't really have that much though anon, that's the problem.
I work apx 24 hrs a week and I'm in an accelerated summer algebra class.
>>
>>17347905
And that's really it. I'm 21, live with my parents. I don't go anywhere. I have literally zero friends, so I don't lose sleep over my exhausting social commitments. I don't understand how people can have kids, a girlfriend/boyfriend, go to school, have a job and walk around smiling and shit.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.