[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
okay so i was in love with this girl, she started going out with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: galvantula.jpg (13 KB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
galvantula.jpg
13 KB, 300x229
okay so i was in love with this girl, she started going out with a friend of mine and i tried to steal her, she flat out told me "I know what your trying to do and i dont appreciate it"

that was about 2 years ago, i have since inherited almost a million dollars, lost 60 lbs, have 6 pack abs and a good job, i also had a hideous brown birth mark on my face removed

can i get her /adv/ i just want to facebook her saying, hey, im changed, i have money, a good body, and a normal face, what do you say?

can i get her adv??
>>
>>17347681
get other broads, post on fb and make sure she knows. Say nothing directly to her. If she is interested she'll come round
>>
>>17347681

sleaze/10.

If your friends can't trust you, why should she.
If she's got brains, she won't.

If she don't, oh well, Darwinism.
>>
>>17347681

>hey, anon, remember how I was a piece of shit two years ago? well, now I'm a piece of shit with ab muscles and a better job. interested?

good plan.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.