[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Womyn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 7WAoE6K.jpg (201 KB, 448x639) Image search: [Google]
7WAoE6K.jpg
201 KB, 448x639
Why do women want to turn men into betas but then complain when they are? It is that they only want to turn ugly men into betas while chads and foreigners get a pass on being sexists?
>>
>>17347656
it's because you cry so much that their maternal instinct kicks in and they start treating you like a baby. taking care of babies is exhausting, hence the complaining.
>>
>>17347656
It's like when you stomp on ice trying to break it but hoping it doesn't.
>>
is this emma watson? who cares what she thinks.
>>
if they can turn you into a beta that means you were a beta from the beginning. they're testing us
>>
Because women don't actually know what the fuck they want.
Every now and again you'll find a golden goose that actually does know what she wants, but she's never going to want to go out with you.

You have to be strong, manly, tough, "alpha", but you also need to be soft, sensitive, caring, "beta". You'll need to know without her ever indicating it that she wants you to chokeslam and fuck her brains out, or make sweet passionate tender love. You'll have to do the same mind reading bullshit to know when it's sweet and loving to bring her a present, but also when it comes off as pathetic and bitchwhipped.

Basically you're fucked. Do whatever you want and eventually a woman will enjoy whatever random decision making you employ.
>>
File: 1466124872162.jpg (173 KB, 625x505) Image search: [Google]
1466124872162.jpg
173 KB, 625x505
>>17347656

>Why do women want to turn men into betas but then complain when they are? It is that they only want to turn ugly men into betas while chads and foreigners get a pass on being sexists?

This is >>>/r9k/ nonsense. Just stop, dude. Everything you said is not real life.
>>
>>17347656
This is a common misconception that weak men have. Women do not want to turn men into betas. Most women, like most people, want to get the most they possibly can for themselves with the least possible effort. Weak men, the men you call betas, are fine as friends but women don't need to put up with their shit because they're replaceable, they tend to lack any serious personal value, and ultimately the stakes are low.

All those guys you call alphas? They aren't some monolith. Some of them are attractive, some are exotic, some are interesting, some have dicks like baby arms, some are rich, some are skilled, some are funny. Women are more likely to make allowances because the value of these men is higher, they bring more to a relationship (be it platonic or romantic) and are thus able to demand more from it.

I'm 35 years old. I'm opinionated. I'm balding. I'm kind of an asshole. I sweat too much, I drink too much, and I'm a bully. I've had women in their 20s hit on me in front of my wife, though, because I can check off boxes. Being opinionated shows confident, same with being an asshole; being a bully makes me just a little scary and being able to be a bully is only possible because I spend a lot of time in the gym; I buy good drinks, drive a nice car, have a business card that says "Dr", all suggesting I have money; I can tell a good story and make people laugh. I might be a big, sweaty, half bald bull in a china shop, but I can bring home college girls who wouldn't call themselves bi and fuck them while they eat my wife's pussy.

Its not that women are mean or manipulative, its that you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>17347767
Is this a pasta?
>>
It's the jews, stupid.
>>
>>17347771
Nope.
>>
>>17347741
This actually made me laugh, couldnt agree more
>>
>>17347767
This is why women are the inferior sex, though all these beta men are helping to make it a race to the bottom.
>>
>>17347656

Because logically they know what makes a man a good provider/caregiver but emotionally and sexually that's not what they're into. They want the guy that's in tune with their feelings that can "understand" them but also want a real man in every caveman sense of the word. It's basically an attempt at a massive balancing act for them to have their cake and eating it too. Only the men are the ones who get the blame when none of them can live up to their impossibly high expectations.
>>
>>17347970
Theres nothing inferior about it. Its just the evolutionary game. What men want is something pretty to look at while they pump out a load. What women want is something that can provide for and protect the baby that pops out nine months later. Modern society has smudged the lines a little bit, but the overall picture is unchanged. Women think they want nice guys, but deep down in their reptile brain they want someone who is just mean enough to make sure their baby survives while not being so mean as to eat the baby.
>>
>>17348049
You're parroting garbage which studies are more and more disproving. The thing about evolution is that it doesn't stop happening and nurture does a lot to influence biology and behavior.

The truth is women want what everyone wants - to get the most they can by doing the least they have to. That is evolution in action. They are then the inferior sex because they've been able to do this for thousands of years by attaching themselves to men and have been socially conditioned as such. It's our fault as a sex as much as it is theirs. You even see evidence of that now with women demanding the same "rights" as men, but what they are really looking for is to get "equality" only where they want it i.e. not having to deal with shit like being cannon fodder in battle. In a nutshell your arguing nature when nurture has a bigger impact given the highly social nature of our species.
>>
>>17347656
>Why do women want to turn men into betas but then complain when they are?
Perhaps this should be your first clue that you're misunderstanding something.

>It is that they only want to turn ugly men into betas while chads and foreigners get a pass on being sexists?
The flaw in your reasoning is that men can only be alphas and betas. Both are being told to go fuck themselves, but what other options are there?

When you understand this, OP, you will understand the answer to your question.
>>
>>17348139
I'm arguing that we're all manipulative, amoral ass bags that are in it for ourselves. You're looking for some broader social connection and meaning. I'm talking about who fucks who, specifically in the context of some water brain whinging about beta this and alpha that.
>>
>>17347700
Brilliant.
>>
>>17347741
Yea basically this.

Women are like "I couldn't date you if you where a Trump supporter!"

Then you show them a copy of the ballot you sent in months ago. Then they get flustered and say "Oh my fucking god, I can't believe you, I fucking hate you! god, why am I even dating you!?"

Then by the end of the night their mouth is wrapped around your cock and your stomach is fat with the chicken-avacado sandwich they made you.
>>
>>17347767
>>17347780

You could be like this guy and be a gentleman at the same time. Isn't that a perfect man?
>>
>>17347656

The goal is to identify the true alphas.

If you're really alpha you won't supplicate to women and turn beta. And thus acting in ways consistent with your stated beliefs you'll be rewarded by her getting horny at this.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.