[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does she want?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 2147x3816) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2147x3816
How should I format this idk wtf it is. English is not her first language but she's an awesome person and I want to help however I can
>>
If u want pussy just lift
>>
Habitat for humanity is a charitable organization that provides housing for people, but there are specific requirements before they let people get the housing, so that they know they are giving housing to someone responsible. Just write a letter saying how responsible your friend is and how she is good at her job, etc. Make sure you let them know your relationship to her as well.
>>
>>17347636
I do a lot of letters of recommendation, here's how I usually format it.

Dear such and such,

1st paragraph- who you are, how long you have known her, through what capacity you know her. Some attributes that she has that are positive

2nd paragraph- specific example or two when she has demonstrated some of these qualities.

3rd paragraph- closing: I think she would be a great addition to your project etc etc etc

Don't over think it, just write a nice letter saying that she is responsible, hard working, caring, works well with others
>>
>>17347636
She wants a reference letter. Look for the wikhow on it if you're still unclear.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.