[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guy I was friends with/fancied keeps sending me snapchats of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1554
Guy I was friends with/fancied keeps sending me snapchats of himself & his gf/girl-friend (don't know their status)

>does he do it maliciously to rile me up? Or rather bragging he acquired a gf?
>is it acceptable for me to tell him to fuck off and stop snapchatting this chick because I'm jealous/it annoys me, whatever? Or should I just keep quiet?
>>
Does he know you liked him?
>>
ask why he sends them or keep quiet
>>
>>17347627
Yeah man, I told him 2 yrs ago
>>
I really hate people who befriend others just because they fancy them. you annoy me.
>>
>>17347633
Dude, don't assume: we became friends, been friends for a year a so, and then after all this time I started fancying him.
>>
>>17347631
Fuck that. Tell him you're not sure what he's hoping to accomplish then block him. He probably enjoys feeling like he still has power over you.
>>
>>17347639
That's possible, I don't want to seem bitchy but why the fuck he thinks I care how he spends time with his possible-gf, I don't know, like, it's not something you share with your female friend who fancies you by sending her snapchats on you and yo girl 10 times a day
>>
>>17347677
All possibilities are shit. Worst case scenario is that he's a huge fucking attentionwhore too thick to understand that no one cares about his relationship as much as he does, and on top insensitive towards your prior history.
Worst case scenario is that he relishes the idea that he has both the cute girlfriend by his side and the friendzoned girl pining after him, because that's the kind of stud he is.

It's not bitchy. No one would entertain this behavior. You think his male friends wouldn't tell him to shove it if he kept spamming them with selfies of him and his girl?
>>
>>17347687
Yeah I guess you are right and his friends (male friends anyway) would tell him to fuck off right away. I suppose I'm just scared of
>sounding like a drama queen
>making him upset

But I gotta do something with this shit so I appreciate your advice, Anon
>>
You're overthinking this one.
There may be a good reason for him to want to share. He may feel happy ad think you would be happy for him. He might think you're over him. You're assuming a worst case scenario, and it might be true, but you should assume it isn't.

Don't be a bitch, but don't let him bring you down as well. Let him know that you don't appreciate it, and ask him to stop. If he doesn't, cut contact

Easy, right?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.