[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rush of stealing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1438306932102.jpg (27 KB, 415x407) Image search: [Google]
1438306932102.jpg
27 KB, 415x407
/adv/, recently I've been getting evil intentions and been wanting to steal phones out of people's hands.

It first occurred to me while walking downtown and saw several people holding out their phones as if they were taking pictures. At first I thought they were just taking pictures of the local monuments, but it looks like they were playing that new pokemon app thing. They all seemed so distracted, and they all looked like weak victims. Mostly asian manlets or some fat fucks.

I went home thinking about it and yesterday I even went out scouting to find even more people doing it. I also scouted during the nighttime to find less people. Something that really caught my eye was that so many of them were going in to a public bathroom to take pictures of the pokemons or whatever. I could totally just wait and snatch it. It'd be so easy. I'm a good runner, pretty /fit/, and know how to hide my identity pretty well. Been living in the city for a long time and know my way around if I get chased.

The best part is that all my city would do, should I get caught, is get me some small fine of about $300. I totally feel like doing it for the rush. I don't even need the phones, I'd just dump them somewhere.

How do I stop these evil tendencies?
>>
Stop being edgy and a Junior in Highschool. That should clear up all symptoms.
>>
>>17347496
/thread
>>
>>17347478
I steal small shit and stuff at night to get my fix.
The thrill is in getting caught for me.

You're going to get your ass beat OP. dont get in the way of some autistic man child and their pokemon
>>
>>17347478
Do it and get stabbed.
>>
>>17347478
Look up the pokemon go robbers. They got arrested. So will you.
>>
Do you want to be a nigger? Cause that's how you become a thieving nigger, regardless of race
>>
File: 1463956411132.jpg (27 KB, 596x324) Image search: [Google]
1463956411132.jpg
27 KB, 596x324
>>17348371
>>
>>17347478
You don't have to worry about the police,just the morgue. Someone is going to kill you if you steal their phone.
>>
>>17347478
If you just need the rush,
then do what you want.
If you wanted to be evil and suck fun out of others,
steal the phone,
then steal their pokemons,
then leave the phone somewhere to be found by police.

You will be famous for being the "Team Rocket"
>>
>>17348490
>then leave the phone somewhere to be found by police.
Oh yeah, remember to leave a card with Team Rocket's Symbol, that should do the trick just nice.
>>
KEK every modern phone has a gps and unless they personally unlocked it, you would never have access even if you reset the phone to factory settings.

Steal something else, not phones.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.