[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say no to abstinence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: sexy-musical-note_o_1115244.jpg (37 KB, 500x679) Image search: [Google]
sexy-musical-note_o_1115244.jpg
37 KB, 500x679
Gonna try and make this shit quick, looking for advice on what to do about my GFs low libido.
So we been together like 4 years, first year was great sex wise (super kinky yo!) although we'd both just came out of fairly long term relationship. Moved in together but ended up with me starting work late, finishing early hours of the morning and her working standard 9-5 so we basically slept in the same bed and saw each other awake for maybe an hour before I had to go to work. Understably drifted apart and ended up getting non physical with coworkers respectedly (I.e. Sexting and photo's). One day it all came out and we began the process of breaking up
During this time we kinda realised that we really wanted to be together and decided to work on fixing rather than abandoning.
Fast forward almost 3 years and we're closer than ever, really happy buuuuuut the sex never really got back to awesome. I'm like any cold blooded male, wanna do it 24/7 but seriously the planets have to align before she's up for it. We've talked about it and basically, after what happened she says it's as if her brain is telling her sex is a bad thing and although she knows it's not it kinda kills the mood for her. This issue is almost definitely amplified by her really bad anxiety but I kinda get it, it's like if you've ever been drinking or you've had a joint and you get a girl back and it's all going sweet then a little voice in your head going "wanna hope you don't get whiskey dick" then all of a sudden your dick's like "damn, now you mention it..."
So yeah any ideas on how do I fix this and get back to the awesome sex? And finding someone else is not an option as this is literally the only downside.

Tl;Dr used to have great sex all the time, now have lights out sex maybe once a month (maybe I got ugly ha) please help a Bro.
>>
You said you talked to her, you should try that again, sometimes girls need to talk through things more than once. Good relationships need to have that physical component as well.

If you guys have the money, you might also consider going to see a therapist who specializes in human sexuality; might be able to help you through some of these issues. It seems like she is still holding onto some resentment
>>
Yeah I've looked in to couples therapy and things, not something I think she'd like but I'm sure I could convince her unfortunately it's just too damn expensive. And we have talked a number of time and basically boils down to need to make sex fun again and talk about it more to like make it less of a taboo but it doesn't seem to make any difference. I mean it's hard to make sex fun when she will only do it in the dark but I guess that's probably a body confidence issue that also needs to be addressed.
>>
Fast acting anti depressants will make her want 2 fuck.
>>
You need to make her happy psychologically to make her want 2 fuck. Nothing you do in bed will make her want 2 fuck more.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.