[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A few months ago I started to meet up with someone from /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1468178639346.png (665 KB, 1365x767) Image search: [Google]
1468178639346.png
665 KB, 1365x767
A few months ago I started to meet up with someone from /r9k/ because he lived in the same city and offered me to be my friend or atleast tries to be. He also offered me to introduce myself to his group of friends, but I'm too autistic to deal with more than 1 person. After a while I found out he was gay, but there were already signs for this before that because he was really feminine, did stuttertyping while we talked etc. We spent the weekend together and on sunday we got pretty drunk, my memory is still really blurry, but I can remember how he sucked my dick, which is still really fucking with my head. While I woke up he was also cuddling me, I don't even know anymore. I puked 4 times already and feel like I was betrayed or something. It's also like a feeling of shame and guilt, my selfloathing has also gotten much worse. I don't really know what to do from here, I'm ignoring his messages and want do be left alone, but he's also the only person I know. But when I look at his messages I'm just more and more disgusted and my mind gets worse. I feel so used, he knew that I have trouble with all this stuff and still used the moment while I was drunk. Man, I feel so dirty. What is wrong with me
>>
YOU WERE LEGALLY RAPED. Go to the police and tell them.
>>
Do you live in NYC?

If so I'll be your non rapey friend.
>>
>>17347378
Is it rape even if I seem to the be guy who did the penetration thing. The other problem is that he has friends, a job etc. and I'm just an autistic neet. I'm garbage compared to him, he is atleast contributing to society and I'm not doing anythingThey will probably also make fun of me at the police station. Nobody will take someone seriously who says stuff like some other guy raped him or something. Why did this had to happen, we were okay friends I guess, I'm not sure because he is my first friend since elementary school, and now everything is over, not just over, I feel totally gross.

>>17347408
I don't live in the us, but even if, I'm a really shitty friend, atleast I realized that now, and have trouble when it comes to interacting with others, still thanks for the offer.
>>
>>17347332
Get your mind out of the gutter. Both of you were drunk and you are doing better than a lot of people by having ypur dick sucked.
Dominate him. Gay sex is some of the most fulfilling and sexy once you stop being a bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 452x518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 452x518
>>17347466
This is the anon who raped OP lol.
>>
>>17347332
Wait, you got your dick sucked and you feel used?

What about him? He sucked your dick and you won't return his texts...

kek
>>
>robot finally has sex
>feels betrayed
>>
>>17347332
> r9k faggot gets his dick sucked by a faggot
True poetic justice. Fuck you, OP.
>>
EVERYONE ELSE SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>17347378
THIS THIS THIS
>>
File: image.gif (1008 KB, 500x712) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1008 KB, 500x712
>>17347673
>>
>>17347466
But I'm not gay or anything, I'm not attracted to guys.

>>17347472
He knew I wasn't gay and I don't even know what I'm doing anymore, why did he had to do that.

>>17347543
I don't even hate females or anything, /r9k/ just has sometimes really good threads about mental illnesses, treatment, medications etc. There are reasons why I'm a social recluse and I'm the main problem. I'm just asking myself why this had to happen.
>>
>>17347378
probably this. that is, depending on where you live, it might or might not count legally as rape. consider going to the police anyway.

maybe the dude actually assaulted you knowingly. or maybe in his drunken state, he thought you were more conscious and willing than you were. or maybe he was blackout drunk and has no idea what he did (regardless of what happened, this is what he will probably claim if asked). you'll never know for sure.

if the police can't do anything, then at least do yourself a favour and see a counselor. the feelings you're describing are very common after a sexual assault or similar experience. whether you were legally raped or not, you need to deal with the aftermath. if you feel violated, you feel violated, regardless of what the letter of the law says. don't forget that, and please don't beat yourself up or let someone else shit on you for feeling the way you do.

that's the shitty thing about impaired consent. it's so hard to prove whether the person intended to violate you. it's so hard to know whether they are a horrible person or just someone dumb who made a dumb mistake. but honestly, none of those things will really make much difference to you in terms of whether it was traumatic.

TLDR consider going to the cops, but definitely get some help for yourself, you will thank yourself later.
>>
>>17347792
and also, if it turns out that he is some kind of sicko that knew full well you were incapacitated, then it's a damn good thing he didn't introduce you to his friends.
>>
>robot finally has sex
>it's rape

I'm sorry, I know this is awful and serious but I can't stop laughing.

Talk to your friend, find what happened from his point of view. Maybe he wants to apologize. Go to the cops if he's a creep

Get therapy in both cases. He violated your trust
>>
>>17347332
Don't report this guy for rape. If you were both intoxicated and he sucked your dick, and it was hard, and you did not say no, and you did not struggle, you will likely just embarrass yourself.

I know you're having a hard time with this, but kek .. it reminded me of my best friend.

We were on the way back from the club one night and he was moaning about his girlfriend while I was driving, he whipped his dick out and complained she never gave him head and told me to suck it for him. I took him to another friends house who is into cross-dressing and my bestie ended up not getting head but getting fucked in the ass.

Good times! kek
>>
>>17347461
Where you from?
>>
Rape him back, op. It's the only way to avenge your virginity.
>>
>>17347332
I´m glad you got raped as a male
fuck you and respect women next time
>>
>>17347846
OP's rapist here. You're next, whore.
>>
>>17347378
Drunk consent != rape. Although I do think that people who "fuck" drunk people are degenerates.
>>
>>17347470
This.
>>
Beat and rob him
>>
>>17347332
>willing meeting someone who posts on /r9k/
This is literally all your fault.
>>
>>17347839
This sounds pretty legit 2bh
>>
>>17347332
what you do is you realize you've learned from this situation and move on. realize you did nothing wrong by trusting him, but that it might be in your interest to scope things out with people for a while before meeting up right off the bat.

it honestly sounds like a mistake between the two of you.

why do you feel disgusted? is it because he took advantage of you?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.