[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm in a pretty bad way, somehow I've managed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1454888814422.jpg (14 KB, 320x246) Image search: [Google]
1454888814422.jpg
14 KB, 320x246
So I'm in a pretty bad way, somehow I've managed to fuck up every single friendship/relationship/social interaction I'm a part of. Just last week I was on a date with this girl from my class, I could tell that she was into me and I really liked her. But by the end of the day I said the wrong things too many times and basically ruined my chance with her.
This is a reoccurring problem with me, I've been on tons of dates but I always manage to be so fucking awkward that the women are repulsed by me.
Even my old friends from high school don't want anything to do with me because I'm so socially retarded.
The only people I really talk to now are my family and I can tell that even they are getting tired with me.
I'm so lonely and depressed now that I spend every night drinking by myself. I feel like a pariah, I wasn't always like this but for some reason I just can't connect with people anymore. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
>>
Describe some moments where it got awkward.
>>
What you need is a radical personality transplant.

Or get a more likable lookalike to change places with you whenever social interaction is needed.

Your problem is too vast and vague for us to give truly helpful advice. We'd have to live your life for you to truly help you.

You are responsible for changing your life for the better. You are all alone in this. We've all been through the same; nobody can help you on this but yourself.
>>
>>17347303
I just feel like I don't fit in anywhere. I think it might be because of how fired up people are getting with this election. I live in a very liberal college town in california, and I'm pretty conservative in my views. So when a conversation inevitably turns political, because it seems like that's the only thing that people want to talk about today, I'm labeled as the enemy. Does this make sense?
>>
>>17347324
I'm an adjunct professor, hoping to get a full time job soon. I have to act like the biggest liberal douchebag to not get ostracized, I'm basically not allowed to talk about my real political views or I will never move ahead. So yeah, I know that feel bro.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.