[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to stop being self destructive or am I fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: scooby.png (505 KB, 848x472) Image search: [Google]
scooby.png
505 KB, 848x472
Is it possible to stop being self destructive or am I fucked for life?? I cheat on my diet, beat myself, dress like shit and don't cut my hair, and refuse to talk to women. Is there any way to make myself want to act normal and not like an attention whore?
>>
I do all these things and I'm still fine. I think you are too.

As long as you know your downfalls, you're not ignorant of them and you're working on them (hence you know how to dress, that you should diet, ect)

Keep going and don't give up
>>
>>17346973
Comes in time bro.
>>
Change things once at a time. Go get a haircut tomorrow, buy some new cheap clothes that fit your body/figure. Stop buying shitty foods at the supermarket, or only budget/allocate enough money in your savings account for exactly what you need (no more splurge purchasing shit foods).

You'll be fine. Don't be so melodramatic over problems that are easy to fix.
>>
Stop posting Scoobs and read the fit sticky.
Read the recommended books from /r/theredpill
inb4 back to pleddit
>>
>>17346973

>Is it possible to stop being self destructive?

Yes.

>I cheat on my diet, beat myself, dress like shit and don't cut my hair, and refuse to talk to women...

OK, that's solvable...

>Is there any magical way to make myself want to do stuff I don't want to do.

...Sigh. No.

You are screwed.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.