[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find a athletic muscle butch girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 1080x720
To snu snu a straight male? A lot of the ones I encounter are lesbian and I've not had success turning them.

By extension a lot of that girls that really turn me on are lesbians. How do I turn a lesbian?

Pic related
>>
>>17346884

how fit are you? and no dont describe it for us, post a pic.

truth is that most muscle girls, even teh straight ones, are worth more than regular girls. and they know it. they put in the effort that very few girls ever bother with, and they arent going to be turned by a guy with a normie body.

they could already get a muscle dude just by being thin, why would they settle when they're legit fit.
>>
>>17346884
got to gym.

Give up on lesbian. Lesbian turn to hook up with good friends for life they wanna fuck not randoms.
>>
>>17346884
I like athletic girls to, but the one in the pic is just too big. What is the attraction for you?
>>
This is going to sound like the gayest of gay, but in a social situation (say, after the gym), if you're charismatic and fun, you'll be a winner.

Most people going to the gym are always trying to better themselves and if you're an all around good guy; I think that speaks for itself.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.