[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brothels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
I'm planning to spend a lot of money on hookers next week
Im not virgin but had a very long dry spell
I thing i need that to put me back on track

How can i prepare to last longer?
Should i try anal? im not interrested but it could be fun
if im good looking can they accept french kisses?
Can you finger ass vagina? if you pay for the everithing included
Any other tips?
>>
All that shit and more is a regular night for me and my gf
>>
>>17346738

>any year ever since the beginning of time
>wanting to kiss a prostitute

Literally what the actual fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>17346747
good for you
knowing my taste i probably wouldnt touch your gf though
>>
>>17346738
My advice is to channel you libido to find a girlfriend.

women that would do all that for money are not the kind of girl you wanna put your dick into.
>>
>>17346757
problem is im very picky while not being attractive and the girls i like wouldnt even look at me
>>
Some hookers will french kiss, some won't. What services they offer is different with every girl.

I hope it's legal where you live? Much safer that way.
>>
>>17346756
>i probably wouldnt touch your gf though

Because you'd have an anxiety attack and call your mom to come pick you up
>>
File: 1466779735159.jpg (66 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
1466779735159.jpg
66 KB, 500x482
>>17347163
Yeah thats why im litteraly going to a brothel
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.