[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone had an outbound call centre job before? They say it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: index2.png (1 MB, 1218x621) Image search: [Google]
index2.png
1 MB, 1218x621
anyone had an outbound call centre job before? They say it's market research but idk what that means. I'm kinda desperate but not cold-call desperate. pic not related
>>
bump. I get distracted on other threads too much
>>
>>17346673

Depends what you are doing and where you work.

I did one where i just had to tell people about an update to their services. That was easy.

I had another where i hate to try and sell a program ontop of another program the customer had. That one was Scammy as fuck but not too bad.

Finally i had one where i had to sell a program insurance. It was scammy and hard as fuck to sell.

Some places will send you home if you can't sell.

Regardless its absolutely shit. And you will want to kill yourself after a year of call center work on outbound. Lots of day ruining bullshit from customer and lots of bullshit and pressure from your bosses.
>>
>>17346715
It's not customer, it's business, I think. And not sales either. I'm used to cold call sales jobs (and rejecting them), but this one I feel like is a trap waiting to happen cus it sounds too good.
>>
File: index.png (1 MB, 1218x621) Image search: [Google]
index.png
1 MB, 1218x621
whoops bump
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.