[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Decided it's better to make a thread on it, since I wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1240393095655.jpg (78 KB, 639x595) Image search: [Google]
1240393095655.jpg
78 KB, 639x595
Decided it's better to make a thread on it, since I wanted some advice on this.

I can't meet girls IRL, girls IRL don't take interest in me so my only option has been to risk trying to meet people long distance usually across the world with a high chance of hurt. I'm a hopeless romantic, never had proper gf, never kissed.

Currently talking to a girl all the way across the damn planet and all thoughts are going through my head whether this is worth it or not, I told myself I would get myself involved long distance and i just keep being an idiot and forgetting that.

I've come to the point where I've become desperate, quite a few of my female friends/acquaintances are attractive to me and I become jealous and upset upon hearing they have a boyfriend/girlfriend , making me respond to them pettily and act like a dick e.g. giving dead responses, not talking enthusiastically even though deep down i want to. I'm tired of being alone, no true friends, most friends are online not offline. Getting to hang out with people is a rare occurrence, even then they're just acquaintances. This feeling is unshakeable, something is always missing, I'm always alone and it's killing me slowly.

My motivation and drive to prepare for the next year of uni has dwindled and I fear failure. I don't even enjoy my course/major and it feels so shitty even though I have an idea of what type of job i want e.g. what the outcome of me doing said job will produce, Idk exactly what I want to be besides just wishing I had talents in the fields of the interests I currently have.

I sometimes think of offing myself, I tried to once long ago and promised myself I wouldn't do that again. I always hope things will turn out well, but It feels like I'm waiting for something that'll never happen. Maybe you guys get threads like this all the time sorry , but I don't know what to do anymore. It's like im fighting a losing war. I've never met anyone who I could truly connect with or who truly understood me.
>>
>girls dont take interest in me

define interest? guys like you post here a lot and the impression i get from most threads is that you may make some initial out reaches, but refuse to actually go for the girl. instead most of you will wait around for months or even a year just dropping hints and expecting her to do the work for you.

have you ever actually said 'hey anonette, let me take you to dinner tonight' ?

>all that other stuff

just post a pic of yourself and lets go from there.
>>
>>17346805
Interest as in girls approaching, smiling, etc. I don't think anyones ever genuinely liked me and if it did come to that case, later on it probably wasn't how it seemed. Only one time I actually built up the courage to talk to a girl, after a bunch of crap we did hit off with help with a friend passing on ym number. But it ended up bs, i don't count it as a relationship because It wasn't how I thought it was. (long story).

I hear about girls approaching guys, talking about how they throw signals but im pretty sure that's never happened to me. I don't even have anyone to ask that question to even though I'd like to.

I would if I was confident, but knowing this is 4chan. I just can't trust it, everyone who posts a pic on here becomes a meme or some sort. Plus i dont want people i may have known in the past seeing me on here by that 0.1% chance.
>>
shamefully bumping again
>>
>>17346826

you admit that you rarely, if ever, make a move on a woman.

express interest in them before you expect them to get flirty with you.

OR, just go ahead and ask them on a date even if you are unsure. history wasn't won by people who did nothing.

>EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE DAILY FACES OF /B/ THREADS I KNOW I WOULD BECOME A MEME

so fuck off, dont bump if you wont take advice
>>
>>17347131
I understand your ffirst points but

>so fuck off, dont bump if you wont take advice
Trying to pressure me to do something im not comfortable with isn't really advice man.
>>
>>17347137

you cant get advice if you dont show us what you look like.

ur sitting here choosing to whine and bumping ur thread when you made it clear what your probblem is and that you refuse to help us help you beyond that.

make a move. thats all you can do until you're willing to post a pic
>>
>>17347137

also
>Trying to pressure me to do soemthing im not comfortbale with isn't really advice man

it literally is. we advised you to post a pic so we can give you even more advice. most advice is uncomfortable.
>>
>>17347149
>>17347152
Can I atleast cross out my eyes? I'd rather use another platform that to resort to posting my picture on 4chan, but I'll succumb to it if it's possible to do atleast that.
>>
>>17347182

i mean if you just want one persons opinions ur welcome to just email it to me

[email protected]

but to be honest if ur not brave enough to post on an advice forum where literally only you and I are talking, then you probably arent brave enough to take our advice and talk to women.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.