[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (2 MB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 268x200
Hey guys and gals I need some advice and this will make me sound like a total fuckboy but I'm asking you to hear me out. Over a month ago I met a girl who's 24 "I'm 21" and she seemed pretty alright overall minus the fact that she has a kid from a no life failure. I said fuck it and decided to give it a try which went really well for a bit until I started noticing while she's sexual and ogles over me "which I don't get" she's also a bit off and super needy all the time. Another thing I've found out is she's not going anywhere is life because she's teaching in public school and plans to stay there and even lives with her parents so I've tried really distancing myself from her but all it seems to do is make her push harder to reel me back in and act like she's waiting for me to marry her any day. Now a week ago I met another girl "19" who's HH but can speak English really well and she's super cute and better then the mom in every way you can list. She's funnier, not needy, really intelligent and is even going to school to be a doctor. She really caught me by surprise and I've fallen head over heels for her. I just found out a day ago from her that's she's crushing on me really hard and wants to purse a relationship. She's not aware that I'm currently in one and I haven't said anything to her so I didn't take her up on the offer but I didn't tell her no. What do you guys think I should do?
>>
It sounds like you're insecure and don't know how to say no to any girl who gives you attention.

The first girl has obviously had some tough times and made bad choices. She will find someone more mature than you; as a child needs a father figure in its life (which is why she is so clingy you moron)

Keep plowing easy girls until you get a backbone, then have a decent relationship with a girl who's not obviously in a vulnerable state.

TLDR; stop aiming so low
>>
>>17346670
Based on your typing I think you are, hear me out, "retarded"
>>
>>17346670
we are not going to tell you to cheat anon.

From what you have said you are dissatisfied with he first girl so at least have the balls to tell her its over.
>>
>>17346686
It's 2am I'm on watch and I more or less am.
>>
>>17346696
You're right I'm gonna tell her it's over.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.