[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why have I lost my emotions? It seems like for the past 5 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Wojak_Puter_and_PJ_s.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
Wojak_Puter_and_PJ_s.png
252 KB, 511x428
Why have I lost my emotions? It seems like for the past 5 years they've been slowly been disappearing until now where i can't feel anything. I don't know how to feel anything anymore, other than being content. I don't know what happened to me, I used to be so happy and full of emotions.
>>
>>17346664
You not doing enough with your life.

Intelligence, emotions, feeling they all get numb if they are not used. But you will get your shit kicked in when you need em again.
>>
Too little information for me to be able to advise.

Default advice: ask a therapist.
>>
>>17346664

there are multiple possibilities.

emotions are like time. its relative. the more you have of it, the less small smounts seem.

when you were a kid a day felt like forever. now that you're an adult, a year passes by so fast its kind of scary.

emotions are the same way. as a kid and teen everything felt so extreme. not just becuase hormones but becuase it was new to you. now you've experienced all that and you've become a bit numb to the feelings.

the best things you can do is take the time to think about how you feel. you still get feelings, they are just small and less. take the time to enjoy your feelings. ffeel sad? go through a baww thread and make it deeper. good day? reflect on how having a good day is an amazing experience in this world.
>>
>>17346664
depression
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.