[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I seem to have a fetish, and I need to either know what it is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: surethingdoc.jpg (109 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
surethingdoc.jpg
109 KB, 500x653
I seem to have a fetish, and I need to either know what it is called so I can go bother other people for ideas, or I need ideas.

Basically I enjoy painful/inconvenient beauty rituals. I dry brush daily (don't buy the lymph thing, don't know if it's better than my previous exfoliation, but damn is it inconvenient), have been tightlacing/waist training for 4 years, epilate all my body hair, maintain an insane skincare regimen, wear a complicated array of foundation garments, eat/supplement a specific way, take ridiculously good care of my hair+elaborate healthy styling of it, run every day, lift weights religiously, enjoy the hell out of wearing my essix retainer, and that's about it.

I want more.

A few stipulations:

First, it either has to do nothing or at least do no aesthetic harm. Some limited health harm is okay. For example, I would buy an expensive product that doesn't do shit, but I won't buy one that would harm my skin even if it is the most painful, time-consuming and ritualized thing in the world. Health-wise, I won't take supplements that could fuck me up long term, particularly hormonally, but I will occasionally go on a water fast for fun.

Second, I prefer things that are outwardly subtle. Example: my corseted waist is about 6 inches less than my natural waist (so from 24 to 18), but with the exception of some dresses, I never show it off. Day to day, I keep it under loose/normal clothes and enough foundational garments to obscure the details of it. So it might be clear that I'm shapely under my t-shirt, but no hint of the waspy goodness within. I focus on radiant skin rather than clown makeup, etc etc.

Bonus points for really sexist/old-timey shit. Double bonus if it tickles my weebish fancy.

Spend my first years corseting in non-fetish waist training communities, the tightlacing fetishers seem more concerned with appearances/their Dom's cocks, than the discipline and reality of wearing.

Is there a name for this shit?
>>
Bump.

No one on adv right now wants to help me torture myself?
>>
Unhealthy obsession with health and beauty: orthorexia.
>>
Pictures please
>>
>>17346592
bimbofication is the only thing that comes to mind.

I recommend dumping some pics on /d/ and asking them. Just remember to keep it hentai. Many different fetishist visit /d/.
>>
Old timey people and even some people now commonly swallow tapeworms for weight, I guess that's a really freaky beauty ritual

On the movie videodrome, the main character pierced Debbie Harry's ear during sex with a pin, too. I think a lot of girls would be okay with this if you had jewelerry to put in afterwards.

Why don't you look into Egyptian culture?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.