[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>28 >just failed my first semester of college >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
>28
>just failed my first semester of college
>have crappy part time job
>things have been hard since parents passed and all family members out right dogged me
>family trying to still fk me over by trying to beg any moneys that I make
>gf is acting like a bitch and being distant the last few days
>feel like wtf is the point of life
>fml

wtf should I do, someone tell me, i feel like im absolutely fkd
>>
A lot of people fail their first semester of college / university. Depending on the High School you went to, the work load will be a massive increase, and the level to which you have to write will be a major step up, also.

Deal with things systematically. Understand why you failed your first semester, learn what you can do better. Keep working your part time job. Cut off all contact with your family members if they're not directly benefiting you. Communicate with your girlfriend, talk to her about what's wrong.

Shit get's bad, but you can always rebound. Keep your head up.
>>
Quit college, as you're already in debt for something (I'm guessing) for something that isn't working out.

Once you have the spare time from this, find a better part time job you might enjoy a little more. Look for something more open, light hearted or fun.

Dump your girlfriend, as you need a shoulder in these obvious trying times. Sometimes a positive partner works wonders for ALL of these things

Go back to school when you find something you're passionate about you won't fail at. Don't go to college when you're preoccupied, just because you feel obliged for whatever reason you might be speculating.
>>
>>17346518
do you want to keep doing college? if yes, then study hard so you won't fail twice.

if not, then quit now before you make more debt. evaluate yourself, apply for better jobs. the more applications you send, the more and better job offers you'll get.
>>
>>17346525
there were no essays, one but i passed it, one out of 4 units i failed :/ the rest were all exams
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.