[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starting college soon All I want is to make enough money to shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1467115863232.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1467115863232.gif
14 KB, 633x758
Starting college soon
All I want is to make enough money to shit on the people who bullied me. Tell me what major to pick
>>
>>17346493
Medicine
>>
>>17346493
>does things to make other people envy him

you're starting off wrong.
>>
>>17346502
I'm smarter than you, I can do it
Why do you think they bullied me? Because I was smarter than them. Soon it will be my turn

Also if I can't do this my biggest regret will be not shooting the place up
>>
>>17346508
so you're gonna dedicate your life to make bullies envious of you? seriously?
>>
>>17346508
How did they bullied you?
>>
>>17346508
Also, everything you do should be only for yourself. How do you think the bullies would react if they knew that you took a high paying job exclusively to make them envious? They would shit on you again because of the importance you gave them.
>>
Make yourself less insecure about what others think of you.

It'll be the most difficult job, but if you think you're all that, you can do it smart guy.
>>
>>17346508
I'm envious of your passionate spirit. Obviously if you can devote yourself for a long time, medicine is a good bet. Also something in alternative energy is going to be good soon, but something with oil will probably also work. E.G. I'm planning on Nuclear Chemisty to work on power plants. I've also heard people getting lucky with high level math degrees and finding well paying jobs, but I'm not so sure about that
>>
Computer Science, and a secondary field of your choice. Get CS internships and do plenty of extracurriculars, develop relationships with your professors, and you'll be able to land a sweet 60k+ job out of college, with tons of opportunity for career advancement and salary increase.

Using dark side energy to motivate you is valid, but be careful not to let it consume you.
>>
>>17346508
>hey have you heard? looks like anon went to Med School to make us green
>seriously?lol, even with a lab coat he's still the same loser as ever
>and now that he spends so much time studying and working I can go and fuck his girlfriend, I'm sure she needs some real man in her life instead of that limp-dicked wuss
>amen
>>
>>17346493

listen OP young people do a lot of dumb things try not to hold it against them so much

because when you and them are all old and you're on your deathbeds all you're gonna do is wonder why you even did any of this
>>
>>17346562
exactly!
also, when you're in your deathbed you'll probably regret that you didn't do what you loved instead of trying to make some people you seldom see feel bad.
>>
>>17346542
>I've also heard people getting lucky with high level math degrees and finding well paying jobs, but I'm not so sure about that

I heard the starting salary is $300k
>>
>>17346565
Maybe what he loves is being a petty and bitter faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.