[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ive applied for student finance. I am to receive the minimum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sfe.jpg (11 KB, 300x145) Image search: [Google]
sfe.jpg
11 KB, 300x145
Ive applied for student finance.

I am to receive the minimum allowance of £3,821.

My mother who I live with won't support my application to receive a higher amount.

My father who lives somewhere else, has supported my application.

Question is, what are the chances of receiving a higher amount as my father lives somewhere else?
>>
I believe it's based on your household so unless he is registered as living there you may be fugged bruh

Why won't your mum support you tell her to stop being a cunt it doesn't cost her anything.
>>
>>17346419
She doesn't wanna give her details to the government.
>>
>>17346434

Are you illegal immigrants or some shit what the fuck
>>
>>17346437
No, she's just a bit touched in the head
>>
>>17346442

Just tell her to stop being a bellend the government already know everything about her. If you're entitled to the maximum this is literally like another 5 grand for you
>>
>>17346446

Then just get her details and do it without her knowing. She doesn't have to sign anything, it's all online.
>>
>>17346477
She'll have to sign form if whe wants to support a complete application.

I just contacted SFE. I maybe able to receive £5,878 based on my father's income, but its not guaranteed.

My accommodation is just over £5000, leaving a little over £800 for essentials and luxuries (if i get the amount mentioned).
>>
>>17346495

Time for you to look for a part time job then.

What course are you going to go do? Part time jobs are more than doable as long as you're not a med student.
>>
>>17346499
Games Development with a foundation year.

It was always my intention to find a part time job. I promised myself the allowance will only go to my living expenses.
>>
>>17346509

Best of luck then!

Also, have a look into grants etc from your Uni. I go to Nottingham and there's a core bursary dependent on your income stated to SFE and various grants for people on certain courses.
>>
>>17346520
Thanks dude. I'll be sure to check.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.