[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My bf is constantly flirting with other women (some of those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1448796493681.png (105 KB, 239x209) Image search: [Google]
1448796493681.png
105 KB, 239x209
My bf is constantly flirting with other women (some of those including his exes) but he doesn't see it as flirting because it's never gotten to the physical stage. When I confront him he always gets mad that I'm being controlling and that I shouldn't be mad that he's just talking to his friends and that I shouldn't be looking through his phone (we have an open phone policy in our relationship but he still gets mad because he says I should trust him more). I just don't know what to do anymore. I love him but I feel completely disrespected when I see his conversations and he tells his 'friends' "oh I went to the mall today and bought a shirt" when in fact WE went to the mall and I bought him the shirt. I know what I have to do but I just want to hear it from other people. Keep in mind everything else about him is literally perfect as far as the relationship goes.
>>
OP I'm gonna be honest with you

I am a guy who was actively like this. I strived for attention and liked the feeling I had a chance, even when I was with someone. I would emotionally flirt and sometimes girls would try to advance things.

I've worked on this a lot, but socially if you're a really well-liked, intelligent, honest and unfortunately really good at understanding behavior (manipulative), it will generally lead to cheating or you being left.

Dump him today and find someone who is devoted to you. Bless.

I hope you and him find security and happiness for yourselves without needing others in the future.
>>
>>17346409
Also, I'm here for a while if you have any questions!!
>>
>>17346411
When you decided it was time to actually pursue one of those girls, did you at least double think it? Did you regret it?
>>
>>17346399
Just dump him.
You're a security placeholder and by the way he reacts to you bringing up his texts, he wouldn't really be hurt if your relationship fell apart.
>>
>>17346425
I never regretted it, because there were always others.

I did this from ages 18-24.

Sometimes I have impulses, but I always stand up for my relationships now.

I'm sorry to tell you this anon, but you should leave him indefinitely today. It's not healthy .
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.