[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf's sister is growing pot on the back porch >gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: how-to-grow-weed.jpg (767 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
how-to-grow-weed.jpg
767 KB, 1920x1080
>gf's sister is growing pot on the back porch
>gf doesn't want pot growing on the back porch
>gf is going to pour gasoline in them or something to kill them soon

Her sister literally talks to her plants when she's watering them. She would know for a fact if something were to happen to her plants. What can I do to stop her?
>>
File: 1468123592096.jpg (26 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1468123592096.jpg
26 KB, 540x405
What's the living situation? If you and the GF own the place tell her you would appreciate it if she didn't grow pot in the back or ask her to put it somewhere else.
>>
>>17346397
What this anon said.

Seriously OP, what the fuck kind of ape-like conflict resolution skills does your gf possess?
>>
>>17346397

My gf lives together with her sister in their dad's apartment. Their dad doesn't live there anymore though so it's basically just them two.

They've been broken into before. So I'm thinking if I can't convince my gf to not ruin the plants, at least pretend they got stolen.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.