[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it normal for a straight girl to get off on teasing a lesbian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1458976390550.jpg (32 KB, 263x261) Image search: [Google]
1458976390550.jpg
32 KB, 263x261
is it normal for a straight girl to get off on teasing a lesbian?
>>
I believe that everyone is at least a little gay.

I consider myself straight as well and I like it when other guys check me out. I sometimes even take a detour through the gay village after dropping my gf off at work. I like the attention of people thinking I want it up the butt, but I don't actually want a dick up my butt.
>>
i don't know if it's normal but it's fucking hot

if i had a gf i'd love to see her teasing lesbos
>>
>>17346385
It is not normal (though far too common) for ANYONE to get off by teasing anyone.

It's just another kind of bullying.
>>
>>17346385
Pretty normal, I kinda get flattered when gay dudes try to chat me up.
>>
>>17346395
>>17346526
>>17346580
thats a relief

i read this story online about this chick who had a lesbian roommate and kept teasing her to see her reactions, it sounded hot/funny to me, and given my roommate is a lesbian i decided to try it. i think im addicted
>>
>>17346600
Its one thing to get off a little when it happens, but that's strait up manipulative.
>>
>>17346658
well i dont see her complaining
>>
>>17346385
not normal but it happens

>be lezanon
>live in apartment with couple other girls
>one has a friend who comes over
>straight, boyfriend
>does this thing where she feigns having a crush on me
>sits close, boob grabs
>complain to roommate and she says she's straight and just teasing
>one night I've had a few too many
>friend is over
>doing the usual bullshit
>I'm pretty fit (work out)
>grab her, spin her around and pin her on the couch
>give her the biggest love bite on her neck. had her pinned for about 20 seconds while she struggled to get free
>few days later heard her boyfriend was furious that she had a lover
>she never came over after that
>>
>>17346665
Said the rapist and the thief
>>
>>17346684
my roommate would never do that thankfully

>>17346688
thats some nice logic jumps, did you study for that?

>well its ok if i miss a school day
>>SAID ALSO THE MASS MURDERER WHO RAPED AND PILLAGED WOMEN AND CHILDREN
>>
>>17346694
>my roommate would never do that thankfully
wasn't the roommate. it was her friend. and the roommate had told her to knock it off because it was annoying but she didn't listen.
>>
>>17346737
i meant as in my roommate would never dominate me and give me a hickey for teasing her

pretty weird writing that
>>
>>17346385

it's nice to feel wanted and you've made the tactical error of thinking women wont assault you if you lead them on
>>
>>17346385
>is it normal for a girl to get off on teasing a person?
This is literally all women know how to do to amuse themselves.
>>
>>17346694
>if she isn't complaining it isn't wrong
That's some shit logic too.
>>
>>17346745
you just need a better roommate.
>>
>>17346665
It's a bit shitty tho, imagin a guy flirting with you and you falling for him. When you tell him he would just say "ah I was just teasing you, I'm like 0% attracted to you" .
>>
File: 1438896368768.jpg (2 MB, 1600x2400) Image search: [Google]
1438896368768.jpg
2 MB, 1600x2400
>>17346385
You're merely stroking your own ego with the attention of someone you probably don't feel intimidated by, so you can say 'no' whenever the fuck you want if it gets too real for you.

If you do that then you suck and I hope I never get to meet someone like you ever.
>>
>>17346908
ehh i dont know, like i said i dont find it entirely funny, i think its a bit hot too, but i dont think id do anything, specially because im seeing a guy

maybe if she took some initiative
>>
>>17346684
kek, you did good anon
>>
You should at least fuck her eventually
>>
>>17346385
You're not teasing her, you're testing the waters. If a guy goes to a gay bar cause he has gay friends, it just means he has gay friends. If he starts flirting, though, he's wondering if maybe....
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.