[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug free is the right choice, correct? Are there any disadvantages?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1468213601148.gif (7 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
1468213601148.gif
7 KB, 170x200
Drug free is the right choice, correct?
Are there any disadvantages?
>>
File: bollocks.jpg (173 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
bollocks.jpg
173 KB, 500x700
>Drug free is the right choice, correct?
yes

>Are there any disadvantages?
you might get called stuck up by low lifes
>>
There aren't any disadvantages, and no one will call you stuck up.
>>
Nope, social drug use is the right choice.

Whatever people are doing, you do. And you never do it on your own.
>>
>>17346377
>make a choice because other people are making it
Wow, and I always thought idiots were called "sheep" because it was edgy. Now I see some people are really as dumb as sheep.
>>
>>17346368
Yes, although there are instances where you have more to gain by partaking. After your early to mid twenties, however, these moments are few and far between. That being said, I quit everything about a year ago and started lifting. I'm a much happier person now.
>>
>>17346368
What kind of drugs?
Legal prescription drugs kill more people than illegal drugs.
Whereas an illegal drug like marijuana can't kill you.
>>
I'm clean. Only drink and I've only smoked weed 4 times.

Everyone I know who smokes weed normally has turned to party drugs, then cocaine; and finally 50% of them turn to heroin.

It's all the same. Some of it isn't dangerous but the truth is; smoking weed just makes you feel okay with accepting you're less than prestine, or that doing nothing is fantastic.

Don't be sad that you're not being compliant with being less than excited for being a couch potato.
>>
File: bjqjtwbtpn.jpg (10 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
bjqjtwbtpn.jpg
10 KB, 620x400
>>17346368
>Whereas an illegal drug like marijuana can't kill you.
Good meme t. meme connesuir
>>
>>17346418
>50%
>>
>>17346368
It is one of many possible correct choices, and among these it is almost certainly the lowest-risk and best for your health.
You will miss out on some experiences, and not get along with some people. But whether these are worth anything is debatable and up to you.

Old guy here. I was an occasional user of many drugs, both soft and harder, for some years. I never developed a habit (except for nicotine--was not easy to quit, fuck cigarettes) or did any serious harm to my health. I had a lot of fun with a lot of people whose company I enjoyed, only a few of whom were scumbags, and some of whom are still dear to me.

Eventually, I stopped enjoying drugs. So I don't use them anymore. But I'm not at all sorry I did.
>>
>>17346368
I took illegal drugs, shrooms and think I'm better. I lived in a religious family and thought on a one track mind and things were set in stone by ideas. That was a year ago and I haven't done anything since than. I feel like I have more freedom of thought. Helped me see perspective, which at the time I didn't have the ability to do sober.
>>
Ubermensch don't drink and they probably wouldn't do drugs either
>>
>>17346368
>right choices
>right
>disadvantages
>advantages
nice spooks you fucking queer
>>
>>17346368
Yup.

You miss out on a few minutes of fake happiness a pop, but this is nothing worth mourning. Legitimate happiness is way better and more fulfilling anyway.
>>
In high school I was an extremely anxious person. The people I thought I was friends with would bully me and I was afraid to tell them to stop because I thought they'd stop talking to me if I did. I would constantly worry about being late, to the point where I'd feel sick if I wasn't at school on time. I was the kid that always got too wasted at partys so people would think I'm cool, which obviously doesn't work. A year ago I took acid (I'm 21 now) and it's completely fixed me. I feel very comfortable about myself and my opinions. I don't worry about if people will like me, I'm laid back, confident. Lsd really is amazing. I've also had a lot of experience with weed and cocaine. Both very nice drugs, but are bad to overdo.
>>
depends on too much things to really give a 'black or white' answer

i discovered a fuckton of cool down to earth people once i started smoking weed, dropping acid and ecstasy. dont regret it a bit and i didnt become a burnout junkie

but then you can fall on dependecy, habits, shitty people, etc
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.