[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you realize neither you nor anyone around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: why.png (1 MB, 1879x976) Image search: [Google]
why.png
1 MB, 1879x976
How old were you when you realize neither you nor anyone around you has any real problems.
>>
>>17346313
people dont openly ask for advice for much other than their girlfriends. Because when it comes to their girlfriends they either want to know what they are feeling is wrong or they want it to be validated.

Fuck, i could use advice on career choices, i was kicked out of home at 16, i coulda used advice then on what the fuck to do to survive. People sort those things out on their own. They only seek advice when they care about others opinions. In most cases they dont, when it comes to relationships alot of people value others opinions.
>>
>>17346313
Realize what ? We didn't had any real problems until i got in a car crash
Or that one time my mom got fired for economical reason
>>
>>17346313
Many of us have real problems, but this is not the place to ask since it is unlikely that that kind of threads will receive any answers.

This place is just for
>tfw no gf
>tfw my gf
There is absolutely nothing more to see here.
>>
>>17346323
>We didn't had any real problems until i got in a car crash
Someone just died in a car crash while I typed this post out and you don't give a single fuck. Stop being a pussy. Also unless you worked with your mom and know the exact reason she was fired then you're full of shit.
>>
>>17346313
All the advice requested on this board is first world 'problems'. You don't see harambe from Burkina Faso asking how he can stop the inevitable destruction of his country by the unstoppable desertification of the Sahara sands. We all have problems but our problems are all of different magnitudes of importance. I have crippling depression but at least I have a constant supply of water and food.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.