[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf got a new job. She's already gotten invited to go out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Gf got a new job. She's already gotten invited to go out with her coworkers as a group. which includes a guy who says he feels "close" to her because they got hired at the same time. She never hung out with her coworkers outside of work at her old job. How do i not let this bother me?
>>
Just go along with them? Also though I don't know the full situation I assume your girlfriend is giving the guy some signs she's not interested.
>>
When my ex got into college I remember not feeling shit about her going out with other people there, until she became close to this one guy.

For some reason, I felt like he was too present in every story she told, and after a while she started never telling me about him unless I asked the right questions (for example, she tells a story about going out and she talks about everyone involved, and then I ask who else was there and that motherfucker's name came up.)

Of course, I thought I was jealous and paranoid until suddenly I get dumped and a month later they're dating.

So look, if you're upset about her having a new milieu then control yourself, because every guy who has ever been on the other side of the situation you're describing knows how frustrating a new girl with an old bf is. And if you try to control her (directly or by acting like you're bothered and expecting her to do the right thing) you'll only push her away.

But if you have a bad feeling about that guy in particular, then that probably means something's up. Chicks are awful at hiding their feelings when they talk about someone they're into.
>>
>>17346308
you can expect some outside work socializing but usually it is work related and mandatory. Going out for a drink or partying isn't mandatory, nothing more than bonding with new friends and happens and no cause for worry. The new guy she feels "close" to and going because he is there is your cause for worry. The going out with work mates is an excuse to be with him.
>>
>>17346308
If she's not above suspect, she's not worth your time.
Accept that you're with her just for fun, it's not going to last.
>>
>>17346356
>Chicks are awful at hiding their feelings when they talk about someone they're into
totally true and it is the bf that purposefully ignores the warning signs. However, there is not a damn thing you can do to thwart a girl once she has fixated on that new guy. They will move heaven and earth and that girl you thought you knew doesn't exist anymore cause you are nothing but in the way.
>>
>>17346378
>However, there is not a damn thing you can do to thwart a girl once she has fixated on that new guy. They will move heaven and earth and that girl you thought you knew doesn't exist anymore cause you are nothing but in the way.

Jesus Christ this is so fucking true
>>
>>17346308
Bro, no bullshit, I got a job at the same time as this amazingly sexy woman years ago.

We had our interviews the same day, same training class, everything.

After awhile, we were getting lunch together every day. I had a girlfriend, and she was married, and we'd still go out after work to have a drink.

I was her "work husband" and it basically meant we'd cuddle in the office all day taking calls. Eventually, she would come to my house and it was all honest, or at least I was with my girlfriend, because I never fucked her.

But, the moment we broke up, I was tearing that married pussy up the next day like I coulda been for years before.

Watch yourself, bro. Office relationships that are "close" with the opposite sex aren't good.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.