[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's this coworker that I have that find any reason to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
There's this coworker that I have that find any reason to come to my department, she also stares at me all the time when I turn around. She never says anything though. Should I initiate conversation the reason I ask is because I just think its a bit odd and I've had a few unsuccessful attempts at coworkers before who were all just bored wanting to play mindgames
>>
She wants the pipe.
>>
>>17346429
Then what do I do first
>>
>>17346305
Don't start off by declaring undying love. She may just be admiring your jacket or haircut.

But since you're co-workers it is perfectly normal and non-commital to make small talk with her. Chat about the weather or the boss or last night's TV or any non-subject. If she has nothing to say back, then you've misinterpreted her. If she is friendly you can move on (at the second or third chat) to "I was thinking of trying the new Chinese restaurant down the block for lunch. Would you like to join me?"
>>
>>17346521
Great advice. Thank you very much. Hopefully this isn't just another temptress.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.