[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: texan.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
texan.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
I am 22 and i've been dating the same girl for 5 years now.She is introverted and has trouble talking to people.Sexually she is really plain and kind of boring sometimes.
Now there is this girl i know from my university who has amazing sex appeal and i really enjoy talking to her.We get really flirty sometimes and to be honest i really like her and fantasize about her.I'm certain she likes me too but i've never made a move on her cause i have a gf and she has a bf(i think).I dont want to cheat on gf but i want the other girl too.What do??
>>
>thinking a girl likes you for any reason
You fucked up.
That being said, if you think you really do have a shot with this new girl and your gf isn't making you happy, you should move on. 5 years is a long time, especially at 22. There's nothing but time for you man, don't chain yourself to one individual forever. Give it a shot if it's what you really want.
>>
>>17346119
>I dont want to cheat on gf
Break up with her.
>but i want the other girl too.
You're not entitled to get with the other girl. You can give it a shot and maybe it will happen, maybe it won't.
>>
>>17346127
>bumping on page 1
It's really like you're 22.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.