[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I started dating this girl for a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1468186616016.jpg (23 KB, 480x503) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468186616016.jpg
23 KB, 480x503
Some background information: her and I work at the same job in the same department. So does her twin sister.

We hit it off pretty well. Had our first date by going to the movies. She invites me to her house afterwards to watch game of thrones.

I couldn't do much because her roommates were there, but they generally left the two of us alone. After it was time to leave, we went in for the kiss. Kind of wish I kissed her longer but oh well, there's next time.

Then I've come to realize that were still in the talking phase because she hasn't said anything about being official yet. I didn't come to bring it up directly, but she eventually told me she wants to take things slow and get to know me first.

That's fine and all, but it's the first time I came across a girl that wants to take things slow so it's a weird adjustment so far but I think I can manage.

And a little tidbit: her twin sister pulled me to the side one time and told me that her sister (the one I just started dating) really likes me even though she wants to take things slow. Gave me the impression that she wants to see us official eventually.

So am I in the clear, /adv/? Her and I plan to do our second date this coming weekend.
>>
>>17346084
I think so. Pretty cute that you're this worked up about it. I hope you're right for each other and it works out for you so you'll be very happy :)
>>
OP here. Gonna make a correction: I've been dating her for a week now. Not that we dated for just a week lol
>>
>>17346092
Thanks senpai. I hope so too :)
>>
Anyone has anymore input on this or am I good? Seems like I am but I just wanna know if there's anything else I should keep in mind.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.