[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This one is a bit lewd so I'm sorry about that, /adv/. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1464240758057.jpg (358 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1464240758057.jpg
358 KB, 1200x600
This one is a bit lewd so I'm sorry about that, /adv/.
How big does your penis have to be for women to take you seriously as a man?
How big does it have to be in order for her to achieve orgasm?
>>
Depends on the woman.

Also, a large number of woman can't come from just taking dicks. Being open enough to communicate about sex before it happens is important.
>>
Vaginas are only a little over three inches long. You shouldn't have trouble hitting the cervix unless you got a legit micropenis. If you're having trouble with that, just try to compensate through other methods. There a lot more ways to make a woman orgasm than vaginal sex.

As for the size that women PREFER, I'd say about 5-6 inches.
>>
>>17346013
6 inches
>>
>>17346013
That area that stumulates the g spot is only a few inches in and towards the front of her vagina. That's hiw they orgasm from vaginal insertion. Bigger penises often miss the gspot unless the girl is in control and guiding it in the right direction, which inly she would know if it's in the right area.

I'm 8 inches, and more often than not I end up hurting a girl if going too deep. It's really annoying constantly having to stop and always be mindful of how far i'm going with every thrust.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.