[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What caliber of gun results in the most likely successful suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: corellon_visits_tg.jpg (140 KB, 900x1318) Image search: [Google]
corellon_visits_tg.jpg
140 KB, 900x1318
What caliber of gun results in the most likely successful suicide?

I need something I can still afford.
>>
Sawed-off shotgun will do the trick if you aim it right
>>
>>17345877
I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure I need whatever the one that isn't birdshot is, right?
>>
I'd seek help first, but if anything, a .45 should do the trick if you shoot through the temple and don't flinch
>>
I should mention I am exceptionally poor and can't really afford anything above 500 dollars.
>>
Gun ranges let you fire guns with no watching eye, so you could probably do that
>>
File: Hickok45500watermelon.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Hickok45500watermelon.webm
2 MB, 640x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1d7i3i0LLI
>>
>>17345892
I'd prefer not to make it public, as well there are a lot of cases of people surviving gunshot wounds to the head if given immediate treatment.
>>
>>17345879
You'll want buckshot or a slug. Either one should sever your spinal cord effectively.

>>17345891
You can always suck a few dicks for extra cash.
>>
A single shot shotgun will cost around 200$

Use slug, 00 or 000, but don't use anything smaller than that.

Birdshot as the name implies, is used to kill birds, so don't use it on yourself unless you want to become a vegetable.
>>
>>17345891
Why the fuck do you have a price range on a gun you are going to kill yourself with?

Just take out a fucking loan and buy something that will 100% kill you.
>>
Use a .22 Caliber rifle. Aim it in the space between the ribs and shoot. It may ricochet destroying a lot if your internal organs and thus guaranteeing death.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.