[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i get my gf to let me touch her asshole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 0
been with my gf for 6 months now. she has a low libido, and only likes missionary and doggy.

my biggest fetish is anal and she recoils anytime i get even anywhere near her ass. how the fuck do i get a prude girl to open up to ass play?
>>
talk to her about it faggot
>>
It turns her off and grosses her out. Trying to force it is going to make her more turned off in general and make her want to avoid having sex with you for fear of you trying to do that. Instead of thinking she's a prude because she doesn't like what you're doing and instead of pushing for it, find out what she does like positions, scenarios, fetishes, dirty talk. And take that and go from there. Almost no one will be willing to try every single thing you want to try, that's life. Try to find sexual fulfillment outside of anal, and if you can't reevaluate the relationship.
>>
>>17345763
When she's wet and your fingering her , rub her lips and go downwards to her asshole and gently rub it and see how it goes.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.