[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 1028x1025) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 1028x1025
I'm a Christian guy who is conservative in almost every way: no sex, drugs, booze, nothing. Want a girl who shares those values too, obviously. Yet, whenever I meet or see a super-liberal pink haired cutie, they are always so alluring and they excite me (and they somehow get attracted to me). Why does this keep happening?
>pic very much related
>>
Madonna/Whore Complex
>>
Dyed hair, piercings, and tattoos on women signal their willingness to fuck. That's why you're excited. It's normal. Don't waste your time with them.
>>
>>17345533
Because you secretly don't want to not drink or have sex, like a normal person does?
>>
>>17345561
It's not that I don't want to do any of that, I don't feel compelled to drink at all desu. Sex is a natural compulsion, but with these chicks it's different.

I can see any hot girl and think how I'd like to hit that, but I just move on and don't think about it.

With these chicks, they stay on my brain. I start fantasizing about them and compromizing situations. They and they only drive me crazy
>>
>>17345573
You have a fetish. Tragic.
>>
>>17345573
It's a taboo/forbidden fruit type of thing.

I have the same problem. The chicks that get me hardest are the short-haired, tattooed, pierced ones, despite the fact that I've yet to meet one that isn't fucked in the head. It's a fantasy YOU have constructed, and no matter how aroused it gets you, you gotta remember that reality is totally different and these chicks are bad news.
>>
>>17345533
>conservative values
>thinks often about wanting to fuck sluts

Yeah nah you're a cunt
>>
>>17345606
No, I don't think about them often, it's just that when these uncommon situations happen it affects me. If you're trying to make some clever jab at my beliefs or something, you can go be edgy on /b.
>>
File: 1463811694158.jpg (50 KB, 425x639) Image search: [Google]
1463811694158.jpg
50 KB, 425x639
>>17345615
There's several of us here, OP.....

>All women are horny. Internalize that.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 604x452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 604x452
>>17345622
I appreciate what you all have been telling me, it was just that one dude who came here to talk crap I don't care for
>>
Because it's somewhat off limits. I mean I rarely get along with alternative type women, but I won't deny that they're sexually tempting at times.

>>17345606
Everyone has temptations, the issue is acting on them. It's fun drinking irresponsibly for instance, but I'm also entirely aware it's destructive behavior.
>>
File: 1459352425617.png (887 KB, 3000x1900) Image search: [Google]
1459352425617.png
887 KB, 3000x1900
>>17345643
Out of sex, drugs and booze, only sex is natural.

It is unnatural to deny yourself sex.
>>
Because you're not really a conservative.

You've been excluded from society and the means to have "fun" (now or back in the day) so you rationalize it to yourself as a result of you being an ascetic, rigid, conservative person who doesn't want any of that drinking and partying anyway.

People like you, when they grow the fuck up and decide to act normal, make some of the hardest drinkers and users, which is great
>>
>>17345669
>Because you're not really a conservative.
This anon might be right. I'm actually a conservative, and I have zero attraction to the kind of girls described.
>>
>>17345669
I've determined my political stance from my religion, and as you can guess, Christianity isn't liberal at all. I hold my faith above anything else and that is unfaltering. My conservatism isn't disingenuous, I can guarantee that
>>
>>17345669
This freudian bullshit that's posted all over this board is baseless and completely incorrect
>>
>>17345669
>>17345690
I never thought I would see someone samefag on /adv
>>
>>17345533
The Lord won't tempt you beyond what you can handle. It's something I have to keep in mind when I face myself I the same type of situation as you. It's not easy, it's not pleasant, but we've gotta have faith and try.
I fail every day, and some times I want to forget it all and go back to what I was doing before. But when I remember how empty I felt during all those times it helps me to stay on track. I'm very new in the faith, but lust is something I've been feeling with for years so I know this struggle.
>>
>>17345833
I'm the second, but not the first. I agreed with one of the first anon's points, but amon comes off as a degenerate otherwise. It doesn't really matter anyway, we're all samefagging on a certain level because of [insert some vaguely philosophical bullshit about collective 4chan consciousness]
>>
>>17345533
>I'm a Christian guy who is conservative in almost every way: no sex, drugs, booze, nothing

What are you doing on 4chan then?
>>
>>17345853
Unlike most, I can handle and enjoy what this website has to offer and not lose my faith, nor become "euphoric" or "enlightened"
>>
>>17345807
Lol there is nothing Freudian in that, even if the guy you replied to said a bit of bullshit.
>>
Not to derail the thread completely but does colored hair really make people instantly think you're a liberal tumblr grrl, or is that just something people say on the internet? I hate that ideology with a passion but I love the look of bright hair/eccentric clothing.
>>
>>17346082
Yes, pretty much. I like having long hair as a male, but I cut it because I would rather look employed.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x480
>>17346082
In this case, it's very true. I know her personally, and you couldn't be any more liberal than if you were a Swedish citizen. She's that, which should be an easy turn off, but with sex appeal that she loves using.
>pic related doesn't convey enough how much she makes me diamonds
>>
>>17345533
I'm the same as you anon kinda, but instead of pink hair, mine is with a specific race of women.

I take it it's just like a very strong preference for these types of women. It's up to you whether you'll find the temptation or let it consume you. I'd say just pray on it and keep doing what you're doing as in being patient and not destroying your body one way or the other.
>>
>>17345604
>>17345643
>>17345844
I'll go more into detail, it's less of a fetish and more of happenstance

>be in college, doing classes and stuff, etc.
>meet *insert pic related*
>funny, dark humor, hot "what could go wrong?"
>hang out
>find out each other's views/beliefs
>still like each other despite differences
Then she begins torturing me

>knows I'm practicing Christian
>teases me, jokingly and sexually
>reminds me what could happen if I let her

Hanging out is fun, but so tormenting. This has happened about twice now being in college for two years, and yet I keep thinking I can change her maybe (hopefully). It's definitely a war on two fronts though
>>
>>17345533
>What is wrong with me?
>Christian

Found your answer.

inb4 herr derr tip fedora

That really is your problem, it's 2016 not the middle ages, nobody gives a flying fuck about your religion or your amazing values.
>>
>>17345533
Hey. I am also a pretty damn conservative Christian guy. You may have a Madonna-Whore complex—look it up. I would strongly advise not obsessing over a girls' "purity" or perceived lack thereof. Just focus on whether you find them attractive, whether the two of you seem compatible generally, and whether they meaningfully share your values in general on life, faith, sex, & family. I strongly recommend jettisoning any notions you might have of girls as damaged/undamaged goods as soon as possible—for your own sake. Fixations on whether they're pure/unpure ain't healthy in the long run.
>>
>>17346572
Refer to
>>17345615
and its last sentence
>>
>>17345533
That's the Devil sliding his long thorny cock into your ear so he can access your brain anon. Wash him out fight the sin.
>>
Hey Christian anon; I was just in the shower and thought about this and the right advice to give.

First off, I'd like to say that I play very anti-Christian music (in a theatrical sense), so hopefully it might give you another perspective.

I think the Madonna-complex other Amos have suggests is too black and white; as you're not looking to defile these girls, who are seen as "pure" , as they aren't- so you're obviously not deluded by this.

I think that the anons who suggested that this is a "forbidden fruit" and a "fetish" situation are undeniably correct. The grass is greener on the other side I guess you could say. Strange, unique things can definitely be wonderful.

I think, although a lot of people laugh at Christians nowadays, they make a lot of enemies because they stand for something- which in most cases is having very high morals.

I have very high morals too; and although a lot of alternative girls are attracted to me too because of my similar appearance to them (I'm not interested), these sorts of pink haired girls are usually just attracted to anyone confident enough to stand for something.

Personally knowing a few, they jump from ideal to ideal, from fashion to fashion and generally cling on to anything vapid and popular enough to give them a hint of personality (exactly like a bleach blonde club going Barbie).

Although they can be attractive, they generally live life carelessly and aren't smart enough to say "no" to temptation of most kinds, or even worse suffer from psychological issues.

There ARE nice, alternative (and even Christian!) girls, you just have to avoid the ones that aren't standing for anything- with tolerance and compassion, like yourself.

Be safe and good luck!
>>
>>17345985
>Lol you actually like it because of your suppressed liberal side and your subconscious sexual desire for freedom created by a lifetime of oppression.
That is incredibly Freudian
>>
>>17345853
Have you been here very long?
There is a very large Christian population on 4chan and the general population of this site is incredibly varied. Try going on boards other than /b/
>>
>>17346341
holy fucking shit. Just fuck her already.
>>
>>17347199
You know I can't do that, Dave. I've held out this long, I'm not going to give in
>>
>>17346812
>I think the Madonna-complex other Amos have suggests is too black and white; as you're not looking to defile these girls, who are seen as "pure" , as they aren't- so you're obviously not deluded by this.
I think you should actually know the meanings of terms before you use them. A Madonna/Whore complex is not a fetish for defiling girls. The complex refers to emotional attraction to reserved girls and sexual attraction to promiscuous ones, with a disconnect between the two categories.

The rest of your post is largely useless as well, but I figured showing you how to use a term properly when referencing it might actually help you.
>>
>>17345533
The devil is tempting.
>>
>>17345652
He's denying himself from premarital sex not sex entirely. He's not some asexual Tumblr freak.
>>
>>17347889
Nah, just a religious freak.

tumblr > religion
>>
>>17347892
t. Laci Green
>>
>>17345533
Anon, the bible says we are aloud to marry who ever we want as long as they are in Christ. I know the person you are looking for exists but the main thing you need to look for is core beliefs and honesty. There is no one you are"supposed" to be with. You need to be wise and not let your flesh control you. If you are a really saved by Christ then these girls have no power over you.
>>
>>17347894
Who's that?

Enjoy your bubble.
>>
>>17347913
>Enjoy your bubble.
>Assuming things about me based on two posts
Nice.
>>
>>17346341
Well I mean, it seems pretty obvious there's some attraction. You could date her if you were so inclined, but you should not expect her to change if you do so. Otherwise you should get some space from her.
>>
>>17347930
Oh, I apologize for my actions.

Do you forgive me, anon?
>>
>>17347936
>>17347902
I mean, it's not all sexual; we connected and we both enjoy each other's company, I would honestly love to date her.
It's just the fact that, if we were to date, either I wouldn't satisfy her desires (given her lifestyle) or she would fulfill mine (in the regrettable sense). Regardless, unless I were able to convince her about Christ, it couldn't work out. What scares me about me is that all of that rational thinking could potentially fly out of the window if she advances aggressively enough
>>
>>17347942
Yeah, we can still be friends
>>
>>17347942
No.
This is not me btw >>17347980
>>
>>17347978
This is the problem anon, you feel the need to convince her about "Christ." Anyone who doesn't believe in Christ has likely already been through the whole process and walked away from it.

The bible has great moral stories, an a lot of people can agree on that, even atheists. Just because people don't believe in Christ or any story from the bible does not mean they don't understand the lessons.

I know a ton of atheists who outpace me in Church. I even question the stuff I am able to do anymore, as I am always busy. On Sundays, we are loaded into a Church for several hours through out the day talking about listening about morals and stuff, and my atheist friends are out volunteering and actually helping people and we're all content with the same old stories. It makes me question what I am doing with my life. I could listen to stories all day or actually be a part of something bigger.

I know what Jesus would want, but everyone else tells me something different.

People can look a certain way but have great morals. Don't be like me, OP. Give her a chance.
>>
>>17348000
Fuck you then.
>>17347980
Hey friend. :)
>>
>>17348009
Sup, bro? You know I got your back.

Ignore the shitter.
>>
>>17348016
Not much, man. Just trolling 4chan and eating skittles. Reading people's issues, feeling better about oneself. That kinda shit.

You?
>>
>>17348002
this is a really good response, OP.

seconding this. as an atheist femanon married to a Christian, you find ways to respect each others beliefs. It can be hard, but if you respect and try to understand each other it's not that hard to maintain a relationship.
>>
>>17346082
It makes you look like a whore, so you'll probably make OP guilty-horny.
>>
>>17345533
>I'm a Christian guy who is conservative in almost every way: no sex, drugs, booze, nothing

You sound boring as fuck tbqh. Have a little fun with your life mate, loosen up.
>>
>>17347105
Christians are degenerate and literally delusional though.
>>
>>17346812
Jesus Christ, you're a stupid faggot
>>
>>17348517
You don't seem to know the definitions of the words "degenerate", "literally", or "delusional"
>>
>>17347913
>I don't know what this person is talking about
>They must be the ones that live in a limited sphere of knowledge
This is why everyone hates atheists.
>>
>>17348002
>Anyone who doesn't believe in Christ has likely already been through the whole process and walked away from it.
Uh what? An extremely large, vast majority of nonchristians have never been Christian.
>>
>>17347734
Google Senpai has a different idea

>>17348915
U mad
>>
>>17349187
If I call Christianity shit, are you going to question my definition of fecal matter?

It's just insults, come on mr.literal...
>>
>>17346082
Did you not literally post a thread about this not that long ago?
The only reason I could see you coming here and bringing that up is because all the answers in the thread you made were ones you didn't want to hear so you figured you could dig to try and find some to validate yourself and hear what you wanted to hear, not honest opinions.

Fuck, just stop.
>>
File: 0.jpg (112 KB, 460x344) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
112 KB, 460x344
I'm Baptist Christian, so things might be different depending on you.

For the OP: Eegh. I view it as a phase. You might regret it later on if you do something bad. I recommend praying for help. Why did you come to a site that obviously has people who'll just mock ya :p
>>
>>17345533

same background, gender (but most likely not age) as you OP.
It's a bit of "forbidden fruit" (either for you or for them - you said they feel attracted to you and all), yeah, but in my experience, these people are so much more approachable and easygoing than the average.

Maybe because you're not judgemental over their appearance, don't preach up to them and seems to be a general nice guy they reciprocate.

If you have feelings for them and you dont feel like breaking your moral code (I wont call it bible code since I dont know how much of it you actually follow) or whatever; well... either dont date them, stay friends or something like it OR date a particular one and see how it goes
>>
File: Kek.jpg (24 KB, 500x445) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
24 KB, 500x445
Sluts.
The operative word here is sluts.
You like them.
Welcome to having a dick.
Don't fuck with them or they will fuck you up.
That is all.
>>
>>17349296
Holy shit are you dumb. English isn't your first language, right?
>>
>>17347259
You are bringing all of this on yourself, so there is no advice that can help you.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.