[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does having sex with a woman feel like the DUMBEST shit you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: GOTTA.png (846 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
GOTTA.png
846 KB, 667x1000
I am a 25 year old male and never had sex. I am petrified of having sex. I am scared of women getting crazy and claiming rape. I am scared of women getting pregnant. I am afraid of getting a disease. I am afraid of her coming to my job or something and blurting out weird shit.

I don't know why I am like this. I have seen so many friends ruined by women. So many friends who use to be happy, then knocked some girl up and now some of my friends are suicidal, shells of their former selves OR so unhappy that they resent their kid and the girl.

WHAT IS THIS FUCKING LIFE!? Why is sex so fucking dangerous? Like my brain is going "Sex is for FULL retards who want their fucking life to end in 9 months."

How do I get over that? Whats worse is that I have seen REAL LIFE people confirming what my mind thinks about sex. Sex can and WILL ruin your life. Am I wrong?
>>
Only bang pregnant women, then.
>>
You should actually have sex so you can experience how mediocre it is and become even more confused.
>>
>>17345412
Think about it. They can't get pregnant, and the guy they'll be stalking is the one who got them pregnant.
>>
>>17345407
It's ok within reason.
Your perception of sex is correct. It can do all of those things.
Don't be stupid enough to get a girl pregnant. Go get tested and have her tested before you initiate any kind of sexual contact. And make sure you trust her and love her first to the point of wanting to spend every day with her.

It sounds like you live in a village of idiots. Evolve into better circles.
>>
>>17345420

I live in boston.

Also, are women open to dudes asking the question "DO you have any STDs I need to know about before I dick you down?"
>>
>>17345407

Yes, you are wrong. VERY much wrong. Sex is a natural part of life, is the reason why you're even typing this message here. You seem to be very ignorant on this subject, and formulate your opinion on second hand accounts, and the internet. Sex ruins the life of idiots that do it in an irresponsible, and careless manner.

It sounds to me, that you're using this as an excuse to shield yourself from the fact that you're a virgin at 25 years old. "SEX IS SCARY! SEX RUINS LIVES!" This word gets thrown around alot, but you sound autistic, and if you are. Stay away from it, because you're going to end up as one of those people that you're so afraid of becoming.
>>
>>17345432

I don't know if I am autistic. I realize I am here because of sex but just how responsible can you be? You can use condoms and guess what? They can break, even when using sufficient lube and what not. The girl can be on the pill but what if she is secretly crazy and isn't taking them?

It seems the only way to truly be okay is to not have sex. Which I am not sure if I don't ever want to have sex.
>>
>>17345428

Just use a condom.
>>
>>17345444
Liar, I just told you a way; already pregnant chicks.
>>
>>17345444
Male birth control will be on the market within a decade.

No fears about pregnancy.

Though I am personally awaiting the sexbot revolution.
>>
>>17345457

not fucking pregnant women. Its a full retard idea. She shows glaring proof that she is incapable as a human by fucking you while pregnant.
>>
>>17345444

Then don't. As paranoid as you are about it, you're better off not doing it ever.
>>
>>17345457
>>17345412
Pretty sure any pregnant woman that's banging guys must be the most likely to have diseases.
>>
>>17345480
Hey now, my wife's son turned out to be an incredible human bean.
>>
File: selection-du-weekend-185-55.jpg (64 KB, 760x1016) Image search: [Google]
selection-du-weekend-185-55.jpg
64 KB, 760x1016
>>17345480
Do you regard women as human, OP? Because it sure doesn't sound like it...
>>
>>17345407
Kek. You are way over thinking this.
And obviously, your friends are fucking retards for not using protection/sticking a girl not on the pill.
When you boys are ready to grow up, sex and children are amazing. I'm 29, married for 8 years and have a great kid. My life rocks.
It's all about being responsible and waiting for the right time.
>>
>>17345444
Wow.

Dude you really need to have it to understand how fucking incredible sex is.

Take masturbation, multiply it by a factor of ten, and add on good feeling vibes, loads of energy, and better social relationships, and you have sex in a nutshell. Sex is worth any sort of percived setback.
>>
Dude you post here so much lol

http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/search/image/3GqHcpeBkKIjf2cIRGTGcA/
>>
when i was young i saw the movie phillidelphia
scared the shit out of me - sex kills you mayne

to this day i use condoms every fucking time, until we head to the clinic together
>>
>>17345526
>http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/search/image/3GqHcpeBkKIjf2cIRGTGcA/
running search strings on that page
"i am 1" 0 match
"i am 2" 13 matches
"i am 3" 0 match
"i am 22" 1
"i am 23" 1
"i am 24" 4
"i am 25" 4
"i am 26" 1
"i am 27" 2

either op jumbles his age, or that pic is super popular for mid-twenty-somethings
>>
>>17345552
I think he jumbles his age. The writing style is the same, topics are generally all similar, details are similar, and not to mention the thread subjects. Barely anyone uses the subject field in general.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.