[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, will be to the point without details. It seems to my boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: yuno_sick.jpg (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
yuno_sick.jpg
46 KB, 600x450
Ok, will be to the point without details.
It seems to my boyfriend doesn care about me/doesn't pay attention. He just looks for me (most of the time) for sex, and the rest doesn't talk too much and he doesn't answer my messajes often.
But then, when he knows to I'm sick or something bad happend, he is there for me.

I just wonder what the fuck.
Makes me feel sad to he just worry about me when he wants sex or I'm sick/injured.
(Never self harmed for his attention, but lied one or two times about a cold or little fever)

And sorry for bad english, not my native lenguage. Actually is swedish.
>>
File: 03_The_9_Types_Of_Boyfriends.jpg (290 KB, 893x902) Image search: [Google]
03_The_9_Types_Of_Boyfriends.jpg
290 KB, 893x902
>>
Okay, so he's not a clingy loser who needs to spend every waking minute with you or wants to attend your every whim. Yet he's there for you and obviously cares about you.

Back in the day, we called this being a real man. Nowadays I guess you have to drag him onto a daytime television show and complain about how he don't treat you right.
>>
>>17345291
Does he take you out to dinner? Do you do things together besides stay in?
>>
>>17345371
>>17345352
We rarely do something together. We don't see each other more than once a week maybe? Or less. I send him a messaje and try to ask how was his day almost every night but he jus say "Good." and never take the first word for a conversation. Last time to he don't answered my messajes, I didn't say anything more, and we stayed one week without talking, then I sended other messaje to him.

I really love him, but I feel used, and that harms me a lot.
>>
>>17345291

>>17345418
> I send him a messaje and try to ask how was his day almost every night but he jus say "Good."

Sounds like someone I use to know.
Mute men are not husband material. Just let it go and look for someone who can satisfy you.
>>
>>17345440
So much this. Don't listen to this "real man" BS. You can definitely find a guy who is a good partner, who is loving and expressive, and who wants to spend their time with you.
>>
>>17345418
Damn. Well that sucks.

I don't really get this myself. I mean, do you expect us to be constantly touchy feely in tune with our emotions and sharing every detail about ourselves with you? I mean, fuck what's wrong with some space?

We make a roof over your head, we work for you, we fuck you right. You want poetry? Bitch, give me that pussy, unless you want some wussy. In that case fuck off, I'm going to fuck Stacy.
>>
>>17345440
Now the worst part.

His best friend confessed me. We was friends but my boyfriend doesn't like too much our friendship, he didn't say to we can't be friends, but he looks really bothered when we talk.

That guy is a really nice man, talks with me every day, always worry if I feel bad or something, says sweet things to me, we joke together, sends me good-night-messages, and always flatter/compliment me.

If I think it coldly, that man is a really better option. But I love my boyfriend so bad. And He is His best friend. I can't do that.
>>
>>17345498
>That guy is a really nice man, talks with me every day, always worry if I feel bad or something, says sweet things to me, we joke together, sends me good-night-messages, and always flatter/compliment me.
Sounds like a beta orbiter.
>>
>>17345474
If see your GF just or less than once a week, don't talk with her, don't want to start a conversation even when you don't talked for a week, and just want her for having sex is just "having some space"? Please never have one so.

And no one works for me. I work for me, I made a roof over my head, I don't depend on any man.
>>
>>17345512
Nah, He is like that naturally. He was like that when we met, and in that times he was with his girlfriend.
>>
>>17345518
I probably don't need one.

Anyways sounds like you want old dudes friend. Have fun with that.
>>
Is your boyfriend this guy?
>>17339377
>>
OP here.
Tired of all this. Will answer tomorrow, or maybe never. Depends when I feel to.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.