[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>met this girl on my leadership class in my univ >We already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
>met this girl on my leadership class in my univ
>We already know each other for 4 months now
>she is cute, funny and silly but I like the way she is silly, great gal
>In this short period of time we had become good friends
>but she´s taken
>I´ve grown feeling for her this last month
>what should I do?
>She is 18, I am 20 and she is with this 18 dude she knew from her school and shite
>>
>>17345274
Accept the fact that she is taken and move on you fag.
>>
>>17345283
Fuck that shit. OP show her you can be a better man than her man. That is if you really want her. If you don't then move on.
>>
I want to do that, but at the same time she is not with that much with the idea of weed and such since I smoke lol
>>
>>17345283
I know I should,its bad and I will do no good to him or her but, I have this weird feeling that maybe I should try, time will tell
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.