[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAS THIS A REAL COP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1456158162071.jpg (62 KB, 572x572) Image search: [Google]
1456158162071.jpg
62 KB, 572x572
>be walking down the street after coming back from the drug store to get some lotion and heartburn meds
>guy stops me on the street and asks me what's in my bag
>tells me he's a cop
>shows me his phone and tells me that's his badge
>show him the lotion I have in my bag
>he asks me what the antiacid stuff is
>he keeps reiterating that he's a cop and showing me his phone
>tell him it's heartburn meds
>he tells me he's a cop again
>tells me he loves me
>I leave

what happened? was this a real cop? I can't wrap my head around it. I'm trying to figure out the purpose of the phone as the police badge, it was obviously not a police badge. I can't stop thinking about this
>>
>>17345271
Undercover cops carry physical badges on them, the phone deal was just bullshit.
>>
>>17345277
why did this guy harass me? he didn't take anything from me. there was no drugs in the bag. would he have taken the drugs if it was in the bag?

I was playing Pokemon Go, so he might have been a guy setting up a Pokestop to deliberately fuck someone up
>>
File: 1466656139878.jpg (31 KB, 266x340) Image search: [Google]
1466656139878.jpg
31 KB, 266x340
>>17345271
>>tells me he loves me
>>
>>17345271
Nope, real officers will show you real badges.
>>
>>17345271
even if it was a real officer (and it wasn't) he wouldn't have had any right to ask what was in your bag

stop being pathetic
>>
>>17345271
wasn't a real cop. good thing you left.
>>
He was trying to cop a piece of your ass OP
>>
This ain't no fucking cop. Just a crack head with an app on his phone. Cmon brother smarten up.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.