[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On average, how judgemental are people? On a scale of 1 to 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
On average, how judgemental are people? On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate yourself?
I worry other people will think I'm inferior a fuck up and disgraceful a lot but I also think the majority of people can't possibly be as fucking awful and cunty as I expect to be. Or can they?
>>
I feel inferior to humble people and superior to people who brag. And I have learned years ago not to judge people from the first sights. I unconsciously judge but tell myself to ignore my judgements.
>>
File: 1468022737692.jpg (68 KB, 600x660) Image search: [Google]
1468022737692.jpg
68 KB, 600x660
Most people aren't paying attention at all.
>>
>>17345221
I am like 6/10 I judge people but don't tell them until they really piss me off then I fire a thousand of their shortcomings at them verbally.
>>
>>17345221
I'm very judgemental and hate nearly everyone I meet.
>>
What specifically do people do that you guys hate
>>
File: b&a.jpg (211 KB, 1600x447) Image search: [Google]
b&a.jpg
211 KB, 1600x447
>>17345221

to be honest if a person is good to get along with i dont judge em at all.

i mean i see things like 'ew that hair' or 'ew their teeth' but once you get to know that person after a five minute conversation those things stop bugging you.

but i try not to judge. i think some people see me as judgy cuz im willing to bring up certain things, but its only cuz i intend to help if i can. maybe its rude, but if i see soemone who might be struggling, i want to help.

for instance, pic related is me before and after. i have a friend who has had a surge in acne lately, and wanted to recommend my acne medication to him, gave him the entier tube. but bringing up the 'do you struggle with acne?' can sound judgemental.

its really hard with fat peopel cuz i just wanna help them with meal plans, or people who arent doing well financially cuz im a wizard with money, but a lot of people get offended if you bring it up or offer soemthing extreme.
>>
>>17345265
Is this you again or are you just posting that guy's picture?
>>
>>17345268
wait oops I TL;DR'd your post, got lost in your eyes
>>
File: IMG_20160701_2108315.jpg (101 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160701_2108315.jpg
101 KB, 600x800
>>17345272

>i got lost in your eyes

y-you too....

>mfw i dont know what you look like
>>
I judge the fuck out of everyone I actually meet. Idgaf about randoms though.
>>
>>17345221
2/10

Its kind of impossible to not be judgemental when first meeting a person (this doesnt necessarily have to be the bad kind of judging) but i like to form my opinions of people based off experience over intuition
>>
>>17345272
>>17345268

did my elbow licking scare you off?
>>
>>17345311
>please respond
>>
>>17345275
>>
File: 1396922889279.jpg (39 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1396922889279.jpg
39 KB, 480x454
>>17345346

you're a girl?
>>
>>17345361
w-w-what did you expect?

And no, I identify as a fridge, stop opressing me!
>>
>>17345361
I g2g. See you around /adv/, anon.
>>
File: 1402898345296.jpg (42 KB, 599x473) Image search: [Google]
1402898345296.jpg
42 KB, 599x473
>>17345375

I was expecting some faggot, i mean just look at me im twinkie af

does this make you my waifu now?
>>
>>17345385

y-you too
>>
File: euphoria.png (494 KB, 800x816) Image search: [Google]
euphoria.png
494 KB, 800x816
>>17345397
lmao
solid interaction here senpai
>>
>>17345406

shes seen my pimples and my nipples mate. its done. i lost.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
>On average, how judgemental are people?
>On a scale of 1 to 10

Isn't the average 5?
>>
>>17345410

you got a point there. its kinda hard to even list judgemental as a scaleable property.
>>
>>17345409
nah man i wasn't referring to that post in particular just the whole interaction

gave me a good chuckle
>>
>>17345410
The scale is just so you can rate yourself, not really rate other people
>>
>>17345421

fair enough, i mean half hte responses are supposed to be silly yeah, its not like we go around accidentally stuttering our text and such.

but yeah i honest to god thought she was a he. we've met in several threads and she never specified so thought it was someone who was gay balls for me.
>>
File: flameater.jpg (23 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
flameater.jpg
23 KB, 318x318
>>17345425
oh i misunderstood the situation anyways, it's less funny now but it makes sense

idk why you're posting your picture on an anonymous website often enough to continuously run into this person though but at least it's a girl

good for you i guess amigo
>>
>>17345423
Isn't OP's purpose of rating youself ultimately to try and find out the overall average level?

To even rate yourself on a 1-10 scale, you'd have to know the average to be able to compare yourself to.
>>
>>17345477
Not really
Like to rate the amount of pain you feel after an injury do you need to know the average amount of pain in order to give a number?
>>
I'm 4/10, but from what I've gleaned from the internet, girls hate me and when they talk to me IRL they're just trying to let me down easily.
>>
>>17345496
Yes, you compare it to the average you've experienced or at least your best guess. But even then, it's not compared to an actual overal average like you said, which is why that system isn't very accurate to begin with
>>
>>17345471

in this thread it was to give an example on the acne to show what i dealt with and why i feel equiped to help.

in another thread someone was specifically asking for males who had dyed their hair blond to share their experience cuz he was worried hed be judged. so i shoewd him how mine came out etc.

before that who knows, i think i posted once in a thread to make someone else feel comfortable about posting their own face cuz they needed advice on looks, and in other threads who knows.
>>
>>17345506
get her skype or something senpai

i'll never let you live it down if you don't
>>
>>17345536

little late now
>>
>>17345221
I'm a very opinionated/judgmental person. But I'm very quick to change my original evaluation of someone. So on the onset, I'd say I'm 7/10 judgmental. I make assumptions based on the way people behave. A vast majority of the time, I am correct in my assumptions of a person. But my ire is directed primarily to trashy people. Your typical Walmart trailer trash, low class person. I can spot 'em a mile away. And not one of them has redeemed themselves from my initial judgment.

In terms of socially awkward people or whatever, I'll judge, but I'm also willing to do what I can to try and make them comfortable. If my efforts fail and they continue to be unbearable, that's on them.

I think I'm fairly normal when it comes to people from upper class families. Tolerance for trash is low, but we possess a great deal of sympathy for people who are trying to make it.
>>
>>17345581
Get a room right away next time
>>
I'm somewhat judgemental, I judge people less based on there looks, and more based on how they act and their age.
>>
>>17345221
>On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate yourself?
You mean judge myself? I don't think so!
>>
>>17345241
This.

You see someone.

You think "..."

And you keep walking.

99% do not give a fuck.
>>
I have a tendency to overestimate passers-by.
As in, the more I get to know someone, the more I find reasons to judge them, even when I thought they were swell at first
>>
>>17345505
You compare to how.much you can handle.
>>
I'd give myself a ten on judgement
But I'd give myself a 7 on tolerance or acceptance

>weight / health
>body image
>confidence
>insecurity
>psychology
>fashion
>interests
>skills

Are all things I judge a person on. I'm not saying they're worth more or less in general, but what someone is worth to ME.

I've learned It's best not to judge someone on the way they dress, but the way someone carries themselves and how they present themselves definitely implies a lot about their character. Sometimes it's best to judge a book by its cover to avoid certain kinds of people who you don't mesh with.
>>
I'm trying be as analytical as i can and as little judgmental as i can, for personal reasons.
Naturally i'm like 4/10
Right now 1 or 2/10
>>
>>17345221
10/10, you fucking suck
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.