[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out of every relationship I've been in, which would be 6,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1467614243568.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1467614243568.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
Out of every relationship I've been in, which would be 6, I have been cheated on in every one. Yes I was extremely heart-broken each time. I do wonder, at this point should I keep my loyalty up or take vengeance?

Pic somewhat relevant.
>>
>>17345180
Spy cameras are your friends.
>>
>>17345180

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe, it's you thats driving them away? Did they ever explain to you why they left you?
>>
>>17345214
Believe it or not, Im the innocent one in every case. I was always the better person. And none of them explained why, however, my last ex left me dirty only because I fucked up (after she fucked up herself).
>>
>>17345230

I doubt it. People don't just leave. They don't agree to date you, and then just disappear. There's more to it than that.

How did you fuck up with your last ex?
>>
>>17345243
I mean 5/6 women i dated were actually whores. I didnt find that out til mid relationship.

My last ex? Well she sent nudes and lovey dovey snapchats to another dude. Lets set that down. I "Fucked up" because a month later, I called my best friend "beautiful", with no intentions of flirting.

I suppose you can say I dated the wrong type of people and I should play life smarter and more logical.
>>
>>17345258
Dude.

You are definitely the problem.

Girls don't cheat on guys who keep their shit tight. It sounds to me that you don't take any accountability for your own actions. You have always been the "holier than thou" in all your relationships, but is that really the case? Dating the wrong type has nothing to do with it. If you make a girl satisfied, why would she leave?

I think you need to take a good hard look at yourself my friend. It's never completely one persons fault in relationships. Masking your flaws makes them more apparent.
>>
>>17345258

Well, looks like at least you can see why things have gone south. You're definitely seeing the wrong people. You're looking for love in the wrong places my friend, so don't take it out on women. Learn from your mistakes, and find somebody that goes well with values, and morals.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.