[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So im losing my shit right now. Had unprotected oralsex twice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1466838020823s.jpg (9 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1466838020823s.jpg
9 KB, 208x250
So im losing my shit right now. Had unprotected oralsex twice and vaginal sex with this girl a year ago. Now shes been asked on ask.fm if she has aids and she jokingly said she doesnt know. What should i do anons? Isnt the chance low she actually has hiv and isnt it also a low chance to actually contract it? Am i overreacting?
>>
>>17345077
Bitch why aren't you getting regularly tested for these things like people are supposed to?
>>
Get tested.
>>
>>17345077

Get tested you idiot. Why live with that hanging over your head, instead of just going to the doctor and finding out for sure.
>>
>>17345081
>>17345088
>>17345097
>>17345081
>>17345088
Planning on going later today. Whats my chances? If im positiv i guess having wife/kids is out of the picture yes ?
>>
>>17345114

Hold on brother, you're jumping the fucking gun here.

Get tested first, find out the results, and depending on the outcome, come back and make another thread.
>>
>>17345142
thanks guess ill be back when results come in.
>>
>>17345077
>Had unprotected oralsex twice and vaginal sex with this girl a year ago
WHY?

I hope you're fine, but I also hope this is a fucking wake up call for you. Don't make this mistake again.
>>
Free Clinic........
>>
>>17345205
>WHY?
She was/is a slut (what i didnt know at the time) and i felt lonely.
Thanks anon. Definitely keeping it safe in the future. Besidesthe fact this could ruin my life and/or kill me, its not worth the emotional stress.
>>
>>17345240
>She was/is a slut
That's even worse!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.