[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet girl in grad school >Become friends, wow she is super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>Meet girl in grad school
>Become friends, wow she is super cool ask her out
>She says "no" "she doesn't have feelings for me."
>Disappointed, go soft no contact for 2 months
>1 month ago she starts texting me again
>Says she wants to drive 400 miles to hangout where I live
>Says she is living alone next semester so we can watch movies together
>Asks if I want a +1 to my sisters wedding
>Sends tons of provocative snaps
>Sends I miss you texts
>Finds out I'm coming down near her for a job interview
>Tells me congrats but she is mostly happy because she gets to hangout with me for a couple day
>>
She into me or what?
>>
Sounds like she is yeah
>>
Sounds like you're plan b op.
Yeah she wants you.
Hit it and keep a reasonable distance.
>>
>>17345086
>keep a reasonable distance
THIS!
>>
If I know anything about women, it's that if there are dozens of unmistakeable signs she's into you, there's still no way of knowing whether or not she's actually interested.
>>
There's a good chance you're definitely a rebound. She didn't get her way with some other guy and is now looking for the best option available.

She might genuinely miss you and wishes things were better but be very weary.
>>
>>17345127

this, good luck OP
>>
>>17345045
Have more girls in the wing.

On the off chance this doesn't work out you won't be sitting at home crying about some chick.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.