[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a point in living if you're a sub 8/10 man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 1070x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 1070x666
Is there a point in living if you're a sub 8/10 man?
>>
Depends on the importance you put on getting women.
>>
>>17344896
yes.
>>
>>17344899
This
>>
i mean you're gonna die anyway
>>
>>17344896
>no "have big dick"
>>
File: allegedworldsugliestwoman.png (21 KB, 118x90) Image search: [Google]
allegedworldsugliestwoman.png
21 KB, 118x90
>woman
>dont be too fat
>>
File: A woman.jpg (150 KB, 2502x372) Image search: [Google]
A woman.jpg
150 KB, 2502x372
>>17344896
The world would not be as awesome as it is if men lived only for pussy.
>>
>>17344896
All it takes for me is

>be tall
>be funny
>have better hygiene than a homeless man
>dress well
>not be fat

For women, you forgot
>be easy
>>
File: 1461564263671.jpg (23 KB, 320x300) Image search: [Google]
1461564263671.jpg
23 KB, 320x300
>>17344896
If you live in Americuck then probably not. Go to another country and hopefully things will get better for you. If you come to Asia you will find pussy quick, assuming you're white and clean. You can still get pussy if you're not white but it's a bit trickier.
>>
>>17344917
>alleged
so formal
>>
>>17344896
Of course there is, but why are you worrying about that? You should be worried about being a sub 2/10.

This thread is Boner-Boy's work, folks. Report and sage. And mods, please PERMA-ban this fucker next time. Preferably globally; cut him off from his goddamn hugbox. He has had over a year to demonstrate that he will not stop until you do this, so do it.
>>
Women may have it easy when they're young but they're gonna get tossed aside for a younger model if they don't get their act together.
>>
>>17344996

By Chad yes but you're deluded if you think a 6/10 guy can pull this off
>>
>Tfw some people simply live a lower quality of life than others because they're facial structure makes them look like a truck

I feel bad for ugly people because a lot of the time it isn't they're fault they look that way. They just got kinda fucked in the gene pool.
>>
>>17344896
Yes.
8/10 domme here.

One day you will be someone's precious boy.
>>
>>17344928
you have to be all those things for a 8-10/10 stacy yes.
A 5/10 who's a bit on the lumpy side would be content if you were just funny and employed. but it seems that men just aren't attracted to anything below a 6. Which is fine, just don't come whining about the work you have to do. A high maintenance woman puts in A LOT of work and money to keep her appearance fresh before she hits the wall. The naturally stunning beauties you sometimes see make up a tiny fraction of the population. What makes you think you have any claim to that genetic lottery?

And Chad isn't stepping down to steal away sixes either. It has no factual basis. There are so much competition out there, a man with the complete package isn't going to waste his time with a dumpy fujo. I have no idea where this idea came from that cream of the crop sleeps with 80% of women. It's absolutely fucking ridiculous.

And everyone should practice good hygiene that shouldn't even be listed.
>>
If you want the women chad sleeps with you have to be a chad.

Tough luck, that's life.
>>
>>17345004
Fucking tough. No stacy in the prime of her life for you.
If you want it, get your fucking act together and work for it.
>>
>>17344896
GTFO, /r9k/.
Sage.
>>
File: 8345934865983469.jpg (13 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
8345934865983469.jpg
13 KB, 400x250
>>17344896
That's a nice prison you have there in your head. Do you want to get out? You have the keys.

I know, things outside of your prison are scary.

Doing things for yourself and not for approval of other people is scary, because other people may not like that and reject you.

Having faith of your own is scary, because you may suddenly doubt yourself and where is your faith then?

Expressing your emotions is scary - what if you want to express dislike towards something commonly acceptable? Other people may not like it and reject you.

Having your own rules to judge yourself by is scary, because the rules of the society are so familiar, so cozy, so pleasantly hurting you. Wallowing in self-pity feels so good - if you'd had other rules, you wouldn't be able to do that.

So, what will you do?
>>
No. Kill yourself. Alternatively, fuck off back to /r9k/ and stay there.
>>
File: 1407397866971.jpg (152 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1407397866971.jpg
152 KB, 640x480
>>17344924

Jokes on you, I'm a guy and have never been competitive or particularly driven.
>>
Robots please go away
>>
I don't think there is a point.
Life is garbage if you don't have someone to share it with.
It seems women don't like monogamy anymore.
>>
I find it so funny when guys try to point out how life is harder for them, and women and pussywhipped other guys react with intense anger and insults telling them to stop talking and go away.

Thanks for helping prove it right.
>>
File: busy man.jpg (33 KB, 428x555) Image search: [Google]
busy man.jpg
33 KB, 428x555
>musculine
keked hard

also, holy crap, if you really believe this then there's really no hope for you
>>
>>17346181

Women are only truly attracted to the top 20% of men. Everything else they just settle for. There's loads of studies to back this up, you're deluded if you don't believe it.
>>
>>17346475
Can we see those studies?
>>
>>17346475
Stop spouting retarded /r9k/ memes.

>>17346480
He'll copypasta you with /r9k/ "studies" about Tinder done by bitter autist virgins.
>>
>>17346582
>He'll copypasta you with /r9k/ "studies" about Tinder done by bitter autist virgins.
I've never seen a REAL study about the 80/20 thing. Like, something barely scientific.
So I'm curious, since he claims he has "loads" of studies to back it up.
>>
>>17345938
>the women Chad sleeps with
so 90% of women?
>>
masculinedevelopment.com
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.