[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting fat on purpose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: yummy.jpg (14 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
yummy.jpg
14 KB, 270x187
I Really love to eat. Unfortunately my favorite food is loaded with lots of calories and fat. I get tired of passing them up all the time because it is unhealthy for you and it makes you fat. But wouldn't it be nice to just eat anything you want and when you want? Why would you eat food that you really don't like at all? Therefore, I decided to accept that I'm fat and unhealthy. I can now drink so many sugar drinks as I want. I can now go to the Mc Donalds and order my breakfast without to worry that I become overweight.
Before this, I was worried about my weight. It made me feel guilty when I gain weight or if I fail to lose weight. But now I dont have to worry about this anymore. It Gives me a better feeling to not think about my weight etc. Only people make sometimes comments about my weight. In the beginning of all this I found it difficult to hear this type of comments. But I got used to it. And who are they to decide what to do? I'm happier this way.
When I gain weight, it give me a feeling that I'm doing well. Because it confirmed that I do what I like.
If I do nothing on a random evening I order a pizza (or 2) and then sit on my lazy ass on the couch and watch my favorite movies. If I like to eat a bucket of ice, I eat just eat it. And if it is necessary, I even pour some chocolate sauce on It. It has also become a kind of hobby to try out all kinds of restaurants and get to know everything on the menu. I'm really looking forward to try new things.
I am a very lazy person, even for this life style. I never did sports. (Only gym at school). I always take the car, even though it is two minutes walking. I spend most of my time at the computer or television. I also don't cook (Only ready meals). I'm always going out for dinner or order something.
I've never really discussed this with anyone because it is considered probable as weird. That's why I wanted it off my chest here. What do you think about it and do someone recognize himself in my story?
>>
The bait is strong with this one
>>
>>17344872

oh fug OP get fat fukk the haterss!!! :DDD
>>
File: 1407872948065.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1407872948065.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>17344872

>If I like to eat a bucket of ice, I eat just eat it
>and if it necessary, I even pour some chocolate sauce on it
>>
>>17344927
Thanks I guess
>>
>>17344934
?
>>
If healthy food tastes like shit, you probably need to reconsider your cooking, your diet, or your general health/hormonal balances.
Normal food won't seem so great if you're washing it down with sugary drinks, or 'diet' drinks that equally fuck up your body and overstimulate you.
>>
Just make sure you die young and clear some room for those of us who want to live well.
>>
>>17345150
Sure, I'm already obese so it dont take long
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.