[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I stop being so shy? It fucking ruins my life and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 720x513) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 720x513
How can I stop being so shy? It fucking ruins my life and I've been told I'm actually pretty good looking but my negative thoughts consume me. I've been faking it till I make it but that seems to not even work cause I always somehow spill my spaghetti.
>>
B
>>
>>17344736
Try to do some confidencebooster activities like sports and flee social contact even if they feel.akward at first
>>
>>17344825
Don't flee*
>>
Address the negative thoughts instead of stuffing them man. Being shy is just one of those things you have to grind through. Realize that noone gives a fuck about you and that they're all more concerned with how they appear to others than how you appear to them.

Just get out there and talk to people. Doesn't matter if you let the ball drop and it explodes into 7 pots of spaghetti, you'll get better at it with practice.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.