[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me , babysitting my 5 yr old sister. >she spills some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1466728310694.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1466728310694.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>be me , babysitting my 5 yr old sister.
>she spills some orange juice on the couch which is hard to clean up.
>I became really angry and grabbed her by the arm and yelled "what the fuck is your problem?"

She looks really scared and I don't want her to tell our parents. What do I do? Should I give her candy etc to calm her nerves? She doesn't seem super scared she's just sitting on the floor with her head down sniffling.
>>
>>17344660
>being a cunt towards a little kid

You're a fucking cunt
>>
>>17344660
Just hug her for a little while then play with her she should calm down
>>
>>17344698
This, Maybe put on My little pony or what ever she likes to watch. Then do some baking or something so she has a good story to tell your parents.

Plus shes 5 don't be an asshole. Shit happens.
>>
>>17344660
Kill yourself
>>
>>17344660
holy shit, what the fuck is YOUR problem?

>threatening a five year old
>over a mistake they had little control over

fucking kill yourself for real
>>
Getting physically agressive with a five year old over an accident and all you can think about is how you can avoid getting in trouble.

Literally end your fucking life, fuck you.
>>
>>17344660
>own 5yo sister
>scream at her
End your pathetic life now.
>>
>>17344660
>WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM

kek
>>
I hate kids and would've done the same thing. This is the funniest thread I've seen in a while. Laughed so hard.

Just try not to explode in rage next time even though they're little idiots and it's justifyable besides screwing them up forever
>>
>>17344660
Deny it, if you didn't grab her hard enough to leave a mark she will get over it, if you did you deserve what you get. Contrary to popular belief talking loudly at somebody is in no way damaging, just don't do it again.
>>
>>17346869
>besides screwing them up forever
There is literally no proof that talking loud hurts anybody. Name calling does but being loud doesn't
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.